Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
romance options
What options a person have concerning romance

:::::if

1=) He is ugly and horney

2=) He has empty pocket

Suicide ?

PS" I don’t know how to elaborate it ,mINOR pLEASURE and choco ,u guys know what I am talking about ?"

damn boy..u wanna commit suicide..i feel sorry for u..

kPax Wrote:damn boy..u wanna commit suicide..i feel sorry for u..

why dont u save a human life? Tongue

PS" Kender du smukke pakistanisk piger i KBH"? hvis "ja" then introduce me Tongue

hahah ill have to charge for it if i had to pimp my friends to u..

kPax Wrote:hahah ill have to charge for it if i had to pimp my friends to u..

dodo lille skat

The day , a Pakistani guy killed his eloped sister and her husband , I am just scared hehehe . Just convince your Paki friend to meet me , and leave rest on me hehehe, But remember that she must be beautiful (shy wink). in Copenhagen ,we hardly have cute Paki girls ;0(.

let see ;0)

:oops:

lol forget it..i was just kidding...

kPax Wrote:lol forget it..i was just kidding...

kidding !!! but why dodo habibi ? what about you ?I mean if you are not racist ? (shy wink).

But AGAIN i am scared , i am sure you dont have weapon of mass destruction :0) Tongue According to a research report , almost every 9 out of 10 murders take place with the help of Knife in DK.

Once in winter , I was waiting for Bus in down town Copenhagen , it was quite late . A Police car stopped by and a gentle innocent face police officer got off and came close to me . I inquired and he told me that he wanted to search . He informed me that he was searching the weapon of mass destruction. Well in Denmark knife is considered as a weapon of mass destruction.

HP you can have many romance options outside of cyclone

now why would a pretty girl like me even be interested in a ( i quote):

2=) He has empty pocket

???

Fraad Wrote:HP you can have many romance options outside of cyclone

LOL! That is funny... :lol:

kPax Wrote:now why would a pretty girl like me even be interested in a ( i quote):

2=) He has empty pocket

???

sweetheart dodo ,

First I have deep concern about the word “pretty”. ;0). Pretty girls never claim on a media where people are unable to see their beauty and its same as Somalian girl claim to be white before a blind man. Sometime back I was reading a article about amazon.com and author made a very good comments “ you don’t know if you chatting with a dog “ . I want to say inorder to prove the validity of claim , give us some references ;0).

about ugliness and money

It was about my best friend Brisbane Tongue

i dont have to convince u about how i look or how my economy is...one thing is for sure..its a whole lot better than urs..

but yet u have convinced me that i am chatting with a DOG..

so my conclusion is..lets get rid of this dog!

:thefinger: :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger: :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

kPax Wrote:i dont have to convince u about how i look or how my economy is...one thing is for sure..its a whole lot better than urs..
but yet u have convinced me that i am chatting with a DOG..
so my conclusion is..lets get rid of this dog!

sweet dodo relax Tongue

Well then shouldn’t talk about on a media where people are unable to verify your statements concerning “ beauty” . Thats why i said " u never know if you are chatting with a dog" ( it means you can not verify who is who - read it and draw the conclusion according to your own brain size ).

kPax, please have some respect for dogs! You know they're really nice creatures, don't even begin to compare HP to a dog. He's slime.

hahah choco u r right..even dogs r nice creatures..my bad..

Alcoholic Wrote:kPax, please have some respect for dogs! You know they're really nice creatures, don't even begin to compare HP to a dog. He's slime.

Alcoholic got an option for her Tongue.......................dogs