Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIGRATION TO CANADA, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Discussion form for migration to the above mentioned countried from BRISBANE

can some one tell me how PREMIER CONSULTANTS ARE? ARE THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO HAVE ALREADY ENROLLED WITH THEM?

no ideai
LIVE FOR 2MOROW AND LOVE ONLY UR SELF

do you know of any other agents/consultants?

Could i know of anyone who is trying to immigrate to Australia. I requred a few things to know...........

WOULDNT ADVISE U TO COME RIGHT NOW :wink:

Shaakira, you must live in Cronulla?

Australia is a fabulous place to come to, there just happen to be some completely moronic imbeciles that hang out in certain areas, unfortunately though if you look around the globe you will find them all over, in every country, of every race, colour, creed, religion. All in all we have a great country Big Grin

Do we?
I hadnt noticed!
U must be of the normal stock then hey?
Which mall do u go 2 dressed up as santa Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

My parents just got their visas for Australia, but retirement visas, not working ones so probably slightly different than what you're looking for.

They used a UK company to do all the leg work and it was all sorted in just a few weeks.

You can go online and google Australian visa, basically they work on the points system. It gives the basics and you can work out how many points you can get to, to see if you meet their requirements for entry. But it's pretty tough. If you're an engineer, meWakerleyal professional, or hairdresser (for some reason Oz seems to have a shortage of qualified hairdressers with over 3 years experience), brick layer etc etc, basically anyone with a skill, then you're in with a good chance.

or a carpenter or plumber you're well in luck(for OZ)...i applied to canada about a year back...its pretty easy and the points are much easier to get and they really do need people...my brother has almost got his citizenship in canada...he loves it in toronto...but hates the weather...canada from my experiance is easier by far!!...i have another 2 years to go...if you want to find out about criterias etc...lemme know...will be glad to help answers quiries to the best of my knowledge!...

its nice to know about your brother & yourself. well can i know from where have you migrated to Australia, to mean from where exactly did you apply for? if it is from Australia, plz let me know who was the consultant.

why do you neeed a conSULTANt or inmmigration LIAR? they are of no use. ask you r friend or me to fill the form if you are illiterate.

I havent migrated anywhere yet...and certainly not to OZ...i have applied for permanent residency to CANADA..which takes an average time of 3/4 years...my chances are considerable better because i have a blood relative who is already canandian permanent resident and soon to be citizen...its been a year so far into my application...i am in no hurry to migrate as the salary i command in asia and the low taxes here are a big incentive...thats another reason you should consider for migration...would you still have a great career/same money/same standard of living...i agree you do not need a agent at all and in fact they are a total waste of time...if you dont mind doing the footwork and investing some time and effort into filling out all forms and getting all the documents in order...canadian application is very easy...also they ask for ILETS test...which i refused to take...instead i got letters from my employers saying i have excellent command of english and that was sufficient...go to the canadian consulate website and they have a list of countries you can apply from...i think you can apply from Australia...i personally applied from hong kong...

the website is http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.html

all the info is on the website including donwloadable forms...hope this helps!...all the best!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeks a mentor in Canada Skeptical 4 7,425 12-29-2005, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Skeptical
  MIGRATION vimBrisbane 3 5,702 10-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Last Post: vimBrisbane