Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live dogs used as shark bait
You know what?! I'm starting to hate human beings at an alarming rate!!!!

Quote from today's Sun newspaper. I can't post the picture of the poor animals with a massive hook through it's snout as it's too distressing!

STRAY dogs are being skewered on hooks and dragged behind boats as live shark bait, The Sun can shockingly reveal.

The cruel practice takes place on French-controlled Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean .

what the hell is wrong with people :?
Push the envelope.

better than roaming the street :?
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

better shootin the stray's down in one shot.. than makin the sharks eat them pc. by pc. ...Gosh.. Grisly stuff... Man...whats wrong with humanity..??
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kick Ass .. !!!!!!

4324mas Wrote:better than roaming the street :?

you roam on the streets too... should you be given to the sharks too :lol:
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

I sometimes think the only way to teach people like this is to do the same to them, put a massive double barred hook through their lips, tie their hands and feet together with wire and then drag them behind a speeing boat - wonder how that would go down?!

One poor 6 month old puppy was found alive on a beach.

The French Government has now offered a 3,000 AUD bonus to any police officer on the island who catches a fisherman carrying out the practice. And the RSPCA in the UK have started a petition to the French to catch those involved - at least some action is being taken.

I find it bsaolutely detestable that people can do such horrific things to defenceless animlas, they are scum and are no part of the human race.

I'd trust my dog over any person any day of the week!

Oh come on people, it's a hoax. Why would anyone go to the trouble of catching a puppy to make sharkbait when there are plenty of perfectly good fish out there to catch and use as bait. Sharks do not eat puppies generally, they eat fish. And why tie up their legs, surely maximum thrashing would be desirable. Oh, and in case any of you in this thread are not from the UK, the Sun is a crap-rag, it prints nothing of value, and shock value is worth much more than decent journalism.

If, after really seriously thinking about this for a while, you still believe it, then you should really check out www.bonsaikitten.com - you'll soon forget about the puppies, trust me. But Bonsai kitten is also a HOAX. It had thousands of people like you on the hook for months (no pun intended).

It's NOT a hoax. The RSPCA have a big article about it on their website! They don't have to go to any grat trouble to catch the dogs, I went to Reunion earlier this year and there are hundreds of stry dogs and cats roaming the streets and they certainly not afraid when people approach them.

That kitten thing is awful, it's also about 4 years old.

mmm. I guess i have to order my kitty to snpe those pplz

This a CRIME and this is sick... torturing an animal like this is exremely gross and bad

Such ppl with such sick mentality and attitudes should be punished in public to be a lesson and example for others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet dogs in Brisbane islander 3 6,393 02-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Last Post: RIEL
  dogs anyone? sly 7 12,540 04-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Last Post: laila k m