Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The nitty-gritty: condoms, birth control, lube, etc.
My boyfriend and I (both Canadian) are moving to Brisbane in a couple of months and are talking about what to bring, what not to bring, what's easy to get and what's impossible.

I know that while Brisbane is cosmopolitan for the Middle East, it's still a more modest country than what we're accustomed to. So, what about sex, sex products, sex toys, and so on?

Birth control: can you get the pill in Brisbane? Condoms? Lubricants? Lingerie?

I'm guessing sex toys are out -- can we bring our own when we arrive or would they be confiscated at customs? Could we ship them out in a box with other assorted things after we are arrived and settled, or would customs go through the box and take them? Can you be arrested for possessing them?

So, what's the nitty-gritty, kids?

yes, condoms can be bought here, lube too.

now can we shut this before Telstra bans our asses? :roll:
Push the envelope.

the pill can be purchased without a presciption too.
Push the envelope.

Quote:I know that while Brisbane is cosmopolitan for the Middle East, it's still a more modest country than what we're accustomed to. So, what about fun, fun products, fun toys, and so on?

Do you have doubt about the " funny toy" of your Boy friend:0). Usually local eat lot of "Dates" and they dont purchase toy and stuff .

Birth control: can you get the pill in Brisbane? Condoms? Lubricants? Lingerie?

I think you can also get men in Brisbane :0) , no need to bring your own baby boy friend hehehe. Using condom is same as taking bath while wearing clothes, so count on pills . As Bobby said" you can get these stuff , seek her expertise and I am sure she can tell you more about size and quality of local condoms.

Quote:I'm guessing fun toys are out -- can we bring our own when we arrive or would they be confiscated at customs? Could we ship them out in a box with other assorted things after we are arrived and settled, or would customs go through the box and take them? Can you be arrested for possessing them?

Importing condom means you are harming or destructing local condom market. Make it sure that you do not bring container.

oh yes HP, i'm an 'expert'. local condoms? you moron
Push the envelope.

JimmyHarter Wrote:oh yes HP, i'm an 'expert'. local condoms? you moron

HP has got to be the world's biggest idiot!!! Confusedhock:

Everything in your post is widely available in the supermarkets and chemists, birth control can be bought over the counter - an irresponsible idea if you ask me as women have to find one that's right for them and should see their doctor regarding it.

Toys you cannot bring with you and cannot purchase here.

wow.. this is a market place for cond*ms, wh*res, d*tes, blind d*tes, s*x toys, pills, vi*gra.

Now we even have morons.

Long live Brisbane Forums.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

Brisbane Wrote:
JimmyHarter Wrote:oh yes HP, i'm an 'expert'. local condoms? you moron

HP has got to be the world's biggest idiot!!! Confusedhock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

When world is going through from different transitions, US is suffering from storm(s), Brisbane is suffering from the mania of “ construction” , Europe is debating about considering Turkey for EU ,Middle east is moving toward peace and ..............

A white girl is worry about “ condom and fun toys “.

Well you didn't ask about more stuff like :

1=) if you can bring hand-cuff also Tongue!!

2= ) Dog ,who also serve the purpose of boy friend in west ;0)

mINOR pLEASURE

my lovely friend , where have u been ?i was missing u ,hows going on :?: How is the weather in Brisbane ? Can you tell me any Indian or Pakistani based forum in Brisbane?

www.bombmakingmofo.com
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

HP, not sure why you're being so antagonistic, but drop it. You may be repressed about physical romance but that doesn't mean everyone else in Brisbane suffers from your limitations. Asking about birth control, etc. is the act of an adult who takes responsibility for their actions.

By the way, if I wanted to comment on the hurricaines hitting the US coast or Europes political quagmires, I wouldn't post in a "Brisbane - Romance" forum.

And incidentally, I said my boyfriend and I were both Canadian, not that we're white. Quit making color-based judgments.

damn HP has taken Pumpkin's place to answer questions which is not even related to the topic. Hp have u got a "homo Partner (HP) yet?" if not Brisbane is there for u......... :lol:

Moving back to the topic of this thread, I was shopping at Lamcy Plaza a couple days back with my girlfriend and I actually saw a "toy" for sale at the Japanese store, I'm guessing this got through the censors some how and won't be on the shelves for long but had to post.

So if you are in dire need of a pocket rocket race down to Daiso with AUD 5 in your hand.
:lol:

WHERE in the store? hahahhaa, really? you sure it wasn't a...vibrating lipstick carrier or something? they have shit like that there..
Push the envelope.

jacky Wrote:Moving back to the topic of this thread, I was shopping at Lamcy Plaza a couple days back with my girlfriend and I actually saw a "toy" for sale at the Japanese store, I'm guessing this got through the censors some how and won't be on the shelves for long but had to post.

So if you are in dire need of a pocket rocket race down to Daiso with AUD 5 in your hand.
:lol:

oh i thought having a girl friend is not allowed in Islam :oops:Islam has forbidden from such kind of relationship, isn’t?