Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HeeY I am from Brisbane.. But new to the ForuM!!
Hey This is Reem... I am 19 years old and I am from Brisbane..
I am very new here. I don't know anyone. I came cuz the iste seemed interesting and different from most forums i've seen.
So, I want to know what is this forum about exaactly.. and i don't know :S Is there anything i need to know?

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thanks !
Cada Cabeza es un mundo
( Each head is a world of its own )

hey reem, i see nobody answered poor u Smile
i think this is the best forum for brisbane... im also new here and i think there's nothing to know, just log on frequently to read and post news Smile
hope to see u later here
bye

hey reem & Hi jemsam
I m new too.. welcom both of you Smile
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Welcome to the forum peeps. Enjoy your stay

Cheers,

D

Welcome guys, enjoy it here Tongue

hi i am xtremely old. welcome 2 brisbane forums .com piece of advice- Avoid Brisbane and pumpkin at all costs.

Reem_86 Wrote:Hey This is Reem... I am 19 years old and I am from Brisbane..

Salam Reem,

If i may... are you a student or a worker?.
I'd like to discuss about law and economics in the AE. Moreover i'd like to talk about books and poetry.
Are you interested in?....
Thank you... shukran...

Dario

Hi, I'm new here too.

Good forum friends; very interesting, useful and funny. Feel like I know some of you already as I've been perusing this forum for a few weeks now in readiness for my move to Brisbane. I'm leaving Scotland (brrrr) next month to take up a new job and life in sunny Brisbane :brave:

Pleased to meet y'all. Confusedalute:

Quote:
Jock Wrote:Hi, I'm new here too.

Good forum friends; very interesting, useful and funny. Feel like I know some of you already as I've been perusing this forum for a few weeks now in readiness for my move to Brisbane. I'm leaving Scotland (brrrr) next month to take up a new job and life in sunny Brisbane :brave:

Pleased to meet y'all. Confusedalute:

Welcome from another newbie.. but only the forum... Good luck with your move, where you likely to be staying?