Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the truth behind its beauty
cadmus Wrote:yep i know its bad for pavements...but its the citizens who are responsible for these things...but still i feel....singapore is much more strict than brisbane in a lot of things....so i'll prefer brisbane over singapore.....

yes ... and a friend of mine said they have strict jail rules as what ive heard they use these stick laced with chemicals (Rotan) and hit prissoners at the back of their legs that leaves a permanent mark its like to make the offenders remember singapore and would not dare do the same offense again to those who over stayed and worked without a working permit .. ouch !!!! damn even if i get high job offers in singapore i sa y fck that !!!!

well i did time in malaysia for a minor visa mix up error and i did stayed at Sungay Pulo Jail for a week and i did see these things happen in malaysia they specially do it to people without passport ... good thing for me i had a lawyer wich was from the prestiged Sing Family of lawyers thast why i i got it easy in there ... anyway they keep on saying that malaysia is only copying Singapore's Jail rules and punishments .. well i say these sort of punishments are rude and over the top !!! upon entering the cell they let you make a line and they ask you if you have a passsport or not then if you dont they hit you with their night stick on your hands and feet in full force !!! those guards are totally fucked up !!!! i feel bad with all those myanmars and indonesian people who where detained ... i felt like im on a documentary trip they couldnt touch me because i was protected by the name of my lawyer and tehy even give you speciall blocks where people with good lawyers should stay ... all i can say is that those guards where not human !!! they beat prisoners and they dont give a shit whether if its a boy or not . there was this day it was my second day i was in in the sungay pulo clinic to get some aspirin and heard screams of young boys in pain in malysian and i heard this in between "sakit!! whcih i recognise cause it was simillar to my language sakit means pain.. hes 16 years old and they gave him 2 strokes of chemical laced rotan why ?? because they found tobacos with him .... ( possesion of tobacos??? 2 stroke Rotan ??? for a 16 year old Kid???)they said it takes a week in bed on a face down position before a person could walk again ... shit !!! there even stories that there are people dying there but they have no passport and they just burry them at a place the in sungay bulo ... but those where stories i didnt see anyone die though .. if there is any malaysian whos reading this .. what i write is true ... i dont inted to offend you if i did im sorry but whats happening in your country's penal system should change !!! its totally in humane they treat prisoners like dog ... they even let them eat on a un washed plates with half a cup of rice 3- 4 leaves of veggies and half of a single chicken leg for those who cant afford a lawyer ... and for us who can ... we get groceries from out side but the "CHEKU" or the guards gets 25% of what our lawyer brings .... and if our lawyer send us money in the Prisson bank ... there are so much redtape before you get it .. so if you do get it fast you have to diss anopther 25% of the amount to the Chief... they wake you up 5am and count you like cattles . one by one they shout " SATO ! DUWA ! TIGA ! UMPAT! " so on so fort.. shit and they released me after aweek saying that it was a case of mistaken identity and they are very sorry.. cause im a filipino and i look like an indonesian cause they say theyre looking for the bombers of the bali bombing ... and they told me to have a nice day and sorry it took more than a week cause they have to check my passport ... THEY JUST SAY FCKING SORRY ????? mistaken identity ????? geeeeez !!! . they just let me fuckin walk out of the courtroom like literaly throwing me out !! arogant bastards i would have asked for compensation but i said fuck that ! US and UK has been going at war for their anti terrorist and human right campaign i say they go inside The Malaysian and Singaporian Jails and see whats happening and bomb their asses away !!!...

it was two years back . when it happened.. now that anwar ibrahim is out of jail and mahatir is gone i hope there are some changes

there are lots of articles about this alover the net just key in "harsh treatment in malaysian jail" or click here : http://www.google.com/search?client=fire...gle+Search

Human Rights people should do something about this !!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

jghjgj

Wow.. now that is sad. Sad
Didn't know any of this.
So what happened next with your visa?

This story explains why ur name is mINOR pLEASURE. I wish Major Relief would have been present to comfort u.......... :lol:

intercepting_fist Wrote:jghjgj

Interesting perspective on the matter :roll:

Lion Wrote:Wow.. now that is sad. Sad
Didn't know any of this.
So what happened next with your visa?

tehy said they would be happy to extend my visa for another month and i told the immigration officer out loud FUCK you and FUCK your Visa and i booked my ticket home right there and then,... not to mention they broke in to my flat and stole my laptop, 2 irony swatch watches, 3 suit cases of clothes a electric guitar and amplifier .... the only stuff i got back was the stuff i bought at duty free !!! the police claimed that after i left my room was burglarized ..... hmmmm wonder who ???? fuckin bastards

Lion Wrote:This story explains why ur name is mINOR pLEASURE. I wish Major Relief would have been present to comfort u.......... Laughing

and for sniper .... im happy that you find this story amusing well knowing your brain size and your ability to read and understand ... i dont really wonder why ..... if you can really read .... i didnt feel much of those pains because i have a lawyer and i was kept on a somewhat descent room ... but i did starve cause theyr food are not really what we can call gourmet!!! ive witness them !!! meaning ive seem it happen to others !!!!!! gets ??? is that plain and clear for your 286 1Khz sx brain processing speed? or do you want me to bold and put massive spaces between words ???
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need help. It is truth?? Miutliz 4 10,095 02-20-2008, 10:10 AM
Last Post: jfish1936