Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
true love
are there any true love out there?
I think imagination is the main player in this matter,so, love is nothing but an imaginary matter..AM I RIGHT?
of course there is no great difference between love and making love in this regard..

i used to believe in true love but now ive got nothing to believe. I fell inlove a year ago and all ive ever gone through is hell, pain and emotional longingness of his bsaence.

Well thats over now.
One thing I've learned in all these years is not to make love when you really don't feel it; there's probably nothing worse you can do to yourself than that. by: Norman Mailer

ummm..... I certainly beleive in true love (not in love at first sight though).

My wife and I have been seeing each other for over 8 years and finally tied the knot 2 years back. I feel we are in love and best of friends. I guess whats important is getting to know the other person better and making a 'rational' decission to 'fall in love'!!!! What I mean by that is that both need to have a lot in common to keep the bond going and beleive that it is important to stay together.

I have seen many cases where the physical attributes (Wow.... she looks hot.... oh.. he looks dashing) tend to overwhelm the decision making and hence clouds the senses. Most of such cases end up very quickly with a seperation.

Gosh... I sound like a pro!!.

Go ahead ... fall in love.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

leila Wrote:i used to believe in true love but now ive got nothing to believe. I fell inlove a year ago and all ive ever gone through is hell, pain and emotional longingness of his bsaence.

Well thats over now.

Love has destroyed our new generation, even more than tsunami and flirting hardly did any damage.

I do not believe how come people fall in love, I never invested my emotion in any gal !! Investing emotions in girls are same as investing money in Sudan ;0). I love to be free man !! I am genetically programmed to be unfaithful . :oops:

Nope, just give up, it dosent really exist, it's like the Easter Bunny or Santa. :wink:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

i disagree ... love is there !!! we might fall and we might cry but all those obstacles and disapointments are there to make us stronger and smarter to understand love better .....

if you havent found the one .. then just keep on searching he/she will come eventually...

everything in this world was created in pair ... and you will also soon find your pair

well i found mine .... all those years she was just 2 doors away i never knew that shes the one ... but it took 18 years , we where classmates from KG till year six and man how we hated each others guts ... then i moved to brisbane for my year 7 and till the end of my High School, where she stayed in Phils. after high school i planned to go back to phils. for my degree but she moved house and i didnt get to see her (not that i was looking for her) i was more close to her "kuya" Cousins cause they where my buddies back then... untill i came to brisbane, then did a year in malaysia, then finally i stayed in phils. for 2 years as a DJ still our paths didnt cross ... just six months ago when my mom asked me to come back here in brisbane as i was about to depart from phils. her mother asked me if i can bring a letter for her daughter .. then i was thinking .. ??? hmmm ok interesting i it alll started from there ... were on our 6th months and going strong ... and have plans to marry sooooon !!! i just wanted to share this story ... to prove that love is there and it will come on the right time ... man as a DJ i never thought i would be saying this .... with all the girls i had and would have but ... i finally said ... thats it !!! i had enough of changing partners ... i just woke up one morning and realized that i had enough of fckin around and i would like to marry and move in with her ...
and i didnt regret my descision and i could say that i really am the happiest man alive for having her in my life ... its wierd ... here i iam saying this that only 8 months ago i was saying that i would never marry .... and now im six months away from the altar and the woman of my life ....
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

whooooo!!!!! All the best major.

As i said.... there will always be minor frictions but both need to beleive that they need to stay together.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Nope, just give up, it dosent really exist, it's like the Easter Bunny or Santa. :wink:

but of course, batman is alive and well Wink
Push the envelope.

Quote:i disagree ... love is there !!! we might fall and we might cry but all those obstacles and disapointments are there to make us stronger and smarter to understand love better .....

Be a Faithful like a Dog and shake your tail in front of girls and hopefully u ll retain girls ;0). stronger and smarter !! love is like a first job , u have to take the start from somewhere , you ll get smart wid the advent of time . :lol:

if you havent found the one .. then just keep on searching he/she will come eventually...

otherwise you can consult wid Recruiting agencies (e.g. Nadia). Man , how can i find local local.

everything in this world was created in pair ... and you will also soon find your pair

Man !! where the hack is my gal hmmmm,let me guess , she must be in Brisbane Tongue local local girl hehehe

well i found mine .... all those years she was just 2 doors away i never knew that shes the one ... but it took 18 years , we where classmates from KG till year six and man how we hated each others guts ... then i moved to brisbane for my year 7 and till the end of my High School, where she stayed in Phils. after high school i planned to go back to phils. for my degree but she moved house and i didnt get to see her (not that i was looking for her) i was more close to her "kuya" Cousins cause they where my buddies back then... untill i came to brisbane, then did a year in malaysia, then finally i stayed in phils. for 2 years as a DJ still our paths didnt cross ... just six months ago when my mom asked me to come back here in brisbane as i was about to depart from phils. her mother asked me if i can bring a letter for her daughter .. then i was thinking .. ??? hmmm ok interesting i it alll started from there ... were on our 6th months and going strong ... and have plans to marry sooooon !!! i just wanted to share this story ... to prove that love is there and it will come on the right time ... man as a DJ i never thought i would be saying this .... with all the girls i had and would have but ... i finally said ... thats it !!! i had enough of changing partners ... i just woke up one morning and realized that i had enough of fckin around and i would like to marry and move in with her

cut the crap major !! just summary plz :o)

and i didnt regret my descision and i could say that i really am the happiest man alive for having her in my life ... its wierd ... here i iam saying this that only 8 months ago i was saying that i would never marry .... and now im six months away from the altar and the woman of my life ....

what is in ur life besides girl and club? Tongue

Hp's girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose!!!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Hahahahaha Nice one! :lol:

Yeah I believe in true love, I think there is someone for everyone. But finding that person is another matter.

As the old saying goes 'It's better to have loved and to have lost, than never to have loved al all!'

HP Wrote:
Quote:i disagree ... love is there !!! we might fall and we might cry but all those obstacles and disapointments are there to make us stronger and smarter to understand love better .....

Be a Faithful like a Dog and shake your tail in front of girls and hopefully u ll retain girls ;0). stronger and smarter !! love is like a first job , u have to take the start from somewhere , you ll get smart wid the advent of time . :lol:

otherwise you can consult wid Recruiting agencies (e.g. Nadia). Man , how can i find local local.

Man !! where the hack is my gal hmmmm,let me guess , she must be in Brisbane Tongue local local girl hehehe

well i found mine .... all those years she was just 2 doors away i never knew that shes the one ... but it took 18 years , we where classmates from KG till year six and man how we hated each others guts ... then i moved to brisbane for my year 7 and till the end of my High School, where she stayed in Phils. after high school i planned to go back to phils. for my degree but she moved house and i didnt get to see her (not that i was looking for her) i was more close to her "kuya" Cousins cause they where my buddies back then... untill i came to brisbane, then did a year in malaysia, then finally i stayed in phils. for 2 years as a DJ still our paths didnt cross ... just six months ago when my mom asked me to come back here in brisbane as i was about to depart from phils. her mother asked me if i can bring a letter for her daughter .. then i was thinking .. ??? hmmm ok interesting i it alll started from there ... were on our 6th months and going strong ... and have plans to marry sooooon !!! i just wanted to share this story ... to prove that love is there and it will come on the right time ... man as a DJ i never thought i would be saying this .... with all the girls i had and would have but ... i finally said ... thats it !!! i had enough of changing partners ... i just woke up one morning and realized that i had enough of fckin around and i would like to marry and move in with her

cut the crap major !! just summary plz :o)

what is in ur life besides girl and club? Tongue

my life besides my girl and clubs ... i have my office work ,.. i have my family,.. ihave tons of friends in brisbane who will kick your ass and fuck you from behind you smelly donkey you !!!! again i say FUCK YOU !!!!! whats your life being born with a fucking smelly armpits ??? whats your life being a fucking wanna be white ??? whats your life being aracist while you yourself hide unders a white man label but you your self come from what youclasify as a sub race !!! oh fuck off you fucking hypocryt !!! i bet you mother was fucked by indian hindus and some srylankan wonderes .. while she was being pimped as a whore to a white slave trader !!! your a sick lad go and die please!!!

thank you ....

Guys this thread about TRUE LOVE NOT TRUE HATRED..REMEMBER?
I left two forums before because of this ugly hatered but it seems that it was not the last forum to leave "and even without the feeling of sorrow"

sasa Wrote:Guys this thread about TRUE LOVE NOT TRUE HATRED..REMEMBER?
I left two forums before because of this ugly hatered but it seems that it was not the last forum to leave "and even without the feeling of sorrow"

i understand your feeling !! The people like mINOR pLEASURE killer exist everywhere ! They can not write a post without using "fck". Such kind of people should attend Jeb ali free zone school of “ decency and manners” before joining forums.

mINOR pLEASURE ,can you write 200 words on "make love not war" by not using your mother tongue (e.g. Fck)? Tongue its hard but try (irritating wink)

mINOR pLEASURE you need to chill out

xcf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is TRUE LOVE? ady 52 83,250 01-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Last Post: AhmedBinAbdullah