Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alcohol
Can I still get alcohol at Spinny's during Easter, or do I need to stock up?
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

i have baught it from there only once since i came here...its very expensive....so i generally buy it from airport whenever i go out of city....dont know the rules though....what are the rules followed during ramdan....sad they only allow to take four bottles a time from airport dutyfree....
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Can I still get alcohol at Spinny's during Easter, or do I need to stock up?

Usually in Ramaden , we become Muslim for one month ;0) !! why are you not fasting with us during Easter? No alcohol , No gals, no cheating ,jst a sweet man ;0).

HP Wrote:
Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Can I still get alcohol at Spinny's during Easter, or do I need to stock up?

Usually in Ramaden , we become Muslim for one month ;0) !! why are you not fasting with us during Easter? No alcohol , No gals, no cheating ,jst a sweet man ;0).

You don't know squat about Islam you moron... In Islam we are not to force non-Muslims to perform the fast... Only we ask that they refrain from eating in front of those who are fasting out of respect.

Quote:You don't know squat about Islam you moron... In Islam we are not to force non-Muslims to perform the fast... Only we ask that they refrain from eating in front of those who are fasting out of respect.

I was jst kidding with the author of the post. I never said it was quoted in Islam . I wanted to tell him that he should give it a try and I never mentioned that he must do it . Try to find the difference between wording sweetheart !!

Woolworths dont sell alcohol[Image: Animation19.gif]
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

4324mas Wrote:Woolworths dont sell alcohol[img]http//sk1pper.com/Animation19.gif[/img]

Darn that's that scene from American History X....still scares the crap out of me lol...ewww

HP Wrote:
Quote:You don't know squat about Islam you moron... In Islam we are not to force non-Muslims to perform the fast... Only we ask that they refrain from eating in front of those who are fasting out of respect.

I was jst kidding with the author of the post. I never said it was quoted in Islam . I wanted to tell him that he should give it a try and I never mentioned that he must do it . Try to find the difference between wording sweetheart !!

I am not your sweetheart you goddamn loser....

why dont u get shit loads of grapes and wheat and store em in ur gutter so they ferment faster and have em?

4324mas Wrote:Woolworths dont sell alcohol

Ugh...yes they do. I tell them I work at the Embassy and flash one of my various ID's :twisted:

But do they during Easter is the question people, lets not lose focus, lives may be at stake!!
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

hey pump, find an underground seller in ur area. u can call him anytime and he'll bring it right in front of your doorstep.

panaghoy Wrote:hey pump, find an underground seller in ur area. u can call him anytime and he'll bring it right in front of your doorstep.

Awesome, out me down for two bottles of tequila and some bsainthe!

panaghoy Wrote:hey pump, find an underground seller in ur area. u can call him anytime and he'll bring it right in front of your doorstep.

Yeah, but their proces during Easter are doubled.

2 Pumpkin: I am buying alcohol also in Woolworths, in MMI, I will ask next time about Easter, but I am sure that they don't sell alcohol during this month. It is better to go to Ajman or Umm-Al-Quwain to stock up.
This what I am going to do.

hey someone just told me that during the Easter...all restaurants will be closed.....atleast during fast hours....what will happen to the guys who dont cook....i hope it was a joke
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

cadmus Wrote:hey someone just told me that during the Easter...all restaurants will be closed.....atleast during fast hours....what will happen to the guys who dont cook....i hope it was a joke

It wasn't a joke, all restaurants are closed during the day till 6 pm.
Only some restaurants in the hotels are open, where the hotelguests can have lunch. The foodcourts are also closed or open for takeway only.
So you can either go home and have lunch or buy some food and eat in some closed areas (everything depends on your office nationalities).
Anyway by the law you have to work 6 hours a day only, so it means that by 2.30-3.00 pm you'll be free and can go home and eat.

Brisbane Wrote:
HP Wrote:

You don't know squat about Islam you moron... In Islam we are not to force non-Muslims to perform the fast... Only we ask that they refrain from eating in front of those who are fasting out of respect.
Brisbane...

If you are quoting Islam then would you not be quoting the Holy Quran, which states something down these line, and correct me if I am wrong...

"During the time of fast, life as it is goes on and as a Muslim, you must use your self control to fast. But none Muslim continue forward with life, not removing the temptations of those desires."

It is the local laws and culture that forces the expat not to drink, eat, chew gum, etc in open public but not the Holy Quran.

Stainless
Average people talk about other people.
Above Average people talk about things.
Wise people talk about ideas.

What would you like to discuss?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alcohol? Louloute 14 18,782 01-24-2006, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Louloute