Poll: hands up if you hate the english
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
33.33%
2 33.33%
no
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
?
i hate them :evil:
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

[Image: hooliganism.jpg]
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

[Image: serie_benny_hill.jpg]

AGAIN TYPICAL ENGLISH

its sad how much racism i encounter on this forum Sad

if you dont like it leave[Image: noone_cares.jpg]

4324mas Wrote:i hate them :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sorry but you are beneralising way too much here, way too much. I agree that there are a certain portion of fottball crowds that are complete morons and spoil it for the rest, but to say you hate the English is a rather harsh statement.

I could start, but i will not lower myself to that! be warned.

[Image: funny_tip.JPG]

I'm Scottish, and even I don't 'hate' them. :roll:

they do tend to smell funny though :wink:
Push the envelope.

C'mon... every society has its shitheads.... Lets not generalize Smile

4324mas Wrote:[Image: hooliganism.jpg]

If i'm not mistaken.. the orange shirt 'terra mitica'- is for valencia? :roll:
Push the envelope.

Brisbane has shit loads of Brits. The english radio station is brit,fashion is brit even the boxer is brit style. I know of a brit guy who used to sell blazers by pouring some inflammable crap on the blazer and blazing it. Then proving it's fire resistant blazer. Fortunately my friend wasnt gullible as the brit thought and kicked his @ss and blazed his blazers..... :lol:

And eh I aint rascist :roll:

JimmyHarter Wrote:I'm Scottish, and even I don't 'hate' them. :roll:

they do tend to smell funny though :wink:

i,m scottish also 8)

Snype Wrote:Brisbane has shit loads of Brits. The english radio station is brit,fashion is brit even the boxer is brit style. I know of a brit guy who used to sell blazers by pouring some inflammable crap on the blazer and blazing it. Then proving it's fire resistant blazer. Fortunately my friend wasnt gullible as the brit thought and kicked his @ss and blazed his blazers..... :lol:

Nice story... Tell me when you wake up....

ummm... sp much of hatred around!

As for the Brits...a few of them are a#$5holes... but lets not generalise and use this forum to make such public statements of hatred.

TC.
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

Hello to you scots!

The Haggis thing I still don't get - eewwww.

By the way I'd have to say that Greek football fans are far worse for causing trouble, and you can't brand an entire nation from a few idiots.

Also, the Scottish, Welsh, Ironiah all got their own independence - what did we get? Zip!

Brisbane Wrote:
Snype Wrote:Brisbane has shit loads of Brits. The english radio station is brit,fashion is brit even the boxer is brit style. I know of a brit guy who used to sell blazers by pouring some inflammable crap on the blazer and blazing it. Then proving it's fire resistant blazer. Fortunately my friend wasnt gullible as the brit thought and kicked his @ss and blazed his blazers..... :lol:

Nice story... Tell me when you wake up....

it seems whil i was away getting a tan in beaches of Birkdale , Brisbane was taking course on jokes, retort etc from mINOR pLEASURE while pumpkin was working hes @s of to pay his so called "scooby gangs". Buch of retards I would have given em these services for free not out of generosity but pity........ :lol: