Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's really on in Brisbane? shades and lights in Brisbane
Hi all of you,

After my very unsuccessful welcome posting ( i just found out afterwards that there was an special post for newcomers) i am placing a new one as ther's not much to do in august here, everybody is waking up just now and season will really start in spetember, which is just around the corner.

I have been keeping up with another forums about Brisbane because strangely i like the country, strangely as i discovered brisbane through a friend of mine from Iran. After first chat he told me he would be going to Brisbane next year and i decided to dig into this country's way of life.

I have heard many things, things like u r not allowed to have a beer sitting on a terrace in the beach, or pedestrians squares or simply in the streets... due to the muslim law. as well as hot weather, bad football players, camels in the streets, frying eggs on ur car (many of them come from spain, where we don't really know how Brisbane is).

Please excuse our ignorance in many topics of Brisbane culture, that's why i am asking you ... local and expats.. what would you add in brisbane and what would you wipe off? , always with respect. for westerners like me, what are u missing the most, what did u find shocking, unbelocalle, delicious, nice... please share... and for the local, how would suggest me to come to your country? what's the best deal brisbane has got to offer!!!

And talking, talking lad's and gentl'man feel free to ask any question about Spain and our curiosities!

Just notice i will be moving to Brisbane next march to work and make my way there, so.. sad souls! dont bring me down b4 i go :thumbup:

Hoping i will be replying to many postings.. njoy life and walk the shadows!!

regards form beauty Valencia!!
juane
Des de València pensant en Brisbane

Yeah, it blows, but what can you do :?
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

i guess can not do much sitting in my office but i would give brisbane a spanish touch!
Des de València pensant en Brisbane

hola hombre,, pues de verdad la curiosidad mata a los espanoles ja ja ja,,, i will speak in english here coz its an english froum ,, man ,, yes ,, its not allowed to have the beer like this in the streets ,,, and yes coz its a muslim country ,,, but you said that you are moving already to brisbane ,,, any way ,,,, well,, here ,,, its getting complicated more and more ,,, in my opinion ,, as i told you before in our chat in msn ,,, a todos modos ,, creo que es mejor si oyes de otros ,,, asi ves ,, pero sabes que ??cada uno va a decirte algo diferente ,, es que no es lo mismo para todos ,,, unos viven muy bien aqui y les gusta ,, y a otros no ,,

bueo amigo ,,,, ya hablaremos ,,, y muchos saludos a Valecia ,,, dios mio ,, es que no tengo paciencia asta veo a esta ciudad .

asta luego .
dont let go your dream , insist on it.