Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Pump Esco!!!!
I'll be at the iBO kicking it with the DJ, ?uestlove from the Roots, on Thursday night!!! Big Grin
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:I'll be at the iBO kicking it with the DJ, ?uestlove from the Roots, on Thursday night!!! Big Grin

oh, and may I come? :wink:
Push the envelope.

and will there be a booksigning, oh prophetic one? 8)
Push the envelope.

Hey what is it with iBO? Been there a couple of times and lets just say there's definately a certain crowd that go there. What's up with that?

Is it the gay crowd? :?
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

I was avoiding being that blunt! But last time I went I must have been one of only about 8 girls and I've never seen so many mincers be so open in Brisbane!

Naah don't think so...you got there early I presume, it normally picks up only after 1...coz they don't have a door policy regarding couples or anything before 12, lots of people just storm in...But yeah I don't go for the wed/thu events there much any more, unless its a really good DJ like Osunlade or ?uestlove ... Would have liked to have gone for the Kyoto Jazz Massive as well...am a deWakerleyated Monday Night Movie person though! The crowd's nice for that

Alcoholic Wrote:I was avoiding being that blunt! But last time I went I must have been one of only about 8 girls and I've never seen so many mincers be so open in Brisbane!

i can just imagine Pump withdrawing his invite :wink:

i'll guard your ass. no worries
Push the envelope.

Event Info @ http://www.9714.com/events.htm

Cheers,

D

or maybe its just that gay dudes appreciate good music ..

iBO has been bringing in some class acts

Never been there, but we shall see. Can't be no worse than 6th St in Austin, Tx on a Friday night.

How did it go ? I had to be in Sidney thursday night and couldn't make it Sad

?uestlove was AWESOME!!!!!!! But it was homo-riffic in there. I didnt think gay people could flaunt it so openly, but other than that, it was cool. And what were you doing in my city? Smile

I was filling the void left by you leaving it .. gotta keep this universe in balance

Tough job :wink:

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Tough job :wink:

oh get over yourself Tongue

who got you in for free? wastaaaaa
Push the envelope.