Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what would you do?
what would you do if your girl for eight years refuses to marry you?
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Find out why?

cut your losses already and start over.

Cheers,

D

8 years! I'd be asking the question why it took you so long to ask?

From a girls point of view, after 8 years together my view point would be if it ain't broke why fix it!

Maybe she feels that after so long, what difference is that piece of paper going to make to the two of you. Some people just aren't the marrying kind.

It's silly for someone to say about ending the relationship, the two of you have invested all this time so far.

But for goodness sake don't pressure her, just sit and talk. Is marriage really right for the both of you? If you've had a great loving relationship all this time, what difference is marriage going to make to you.

These are all questions you both have to answer together.

I have been through the same situation. Have been with my girl for around 4 years, 2 of them here in Brisbane and she was against marriage.. like Alcoholic said, she is not the marriage type.. plus she was afraid that after doing it I will change.

All you need to do is (if u guys are 100 sure that u are made for each other) to sit and talk about it, make her feel confortable and secure, emphasising on how this will make you guys be more like a family.

I did that and it worked.. we're tying the knots very soon.. :wink:

marriage... i have thought of that so many times

walking towards the altar and exchanging vows seems pretty romantic. plust the image of wearing that dream wedding gown added by the special effect, so-called motif, really drives every women fantisize that event to happen in their life. maybe u can try luring her with that?

but if she doesnt feel like marrying at the moment, then dont push it... im sure when a "baby" comes into the picture, she will change her mind.

well for me i will keep on trying for reason that 8 damn years isn't easy to forget and having eight years of staying together both in good and bad times is a very good start to get married but an idea of having a "baby" is agood idea,may be will change her mind, like what Ms. Panaghoy said. Big Grin

its all over now...thanks for suggetions

cadmus Wrote:its all over now...thanks for suggetions

Sorry to hear that man.... Say to yourself that everything in life happens for a reason. Have faith in God and in yourself and everything will work out of the better. You'll see :wink:

cadmus Wrote:its all over now...thanks for suggetions

hey dude ,,, what do you mean by over ??? is it that you gave up ??? well, if its so ,, then allow me to say ,, that she was right to refuse the marriage idea !!!!!!!! if you mean that she broke up with you after you asked for marriage then its another thing . although , 8 years are hard for a girl to forget ,, :wink:
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

marriage refusal .... yes ...

1) ask her why ??? cause she might have a perfectly logical excuse .. NOT YET ... like career ... or she has some un finished obligations to her family ... or she just needed time ..if thats the case .. if you love her ... so then give her the time she needs...

2) but if the problem is ... she doesnt want to marry you in a way that shes ready to break up with you ... then ask her again the reason ... cause it was 8 years ... then your damn entitled for that reason .... and what ever reason she gives ... understand and respect such ... and offer a final reconciliation ... and try to work things out ..... but if she refuse to give it another tryt then ... let her go ... cause it wont do you no good to make her take yo0u back when she wont... see man ladies ... all you have to do is give them time ... if they want to fly let them .... and if they come back ... then its meant to be .... thats what i think ... but dont wait too long though ..... it always feels good to tell a guirl who turned her back at you to these words ... when you already find a new chick "Im sorry ... you are just too late .but for whats worth ... i did wait.... but i just couldnt wait this long ... im sorry " (again only say these words ... honestly ... cause if you say it with out meaning it ... then your a moron ... hahahaha)

cheers .....
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

its not her fault...her parents are against our getting married...she feels she cant go against her parents...so she dropped it...noone is on the wrong side...its all about religion....
~~

cadmus Wrote:its not her fault...her parents are against our getting married...she feels she cant go against her parents...so she dropped it...noone is on the wrong side...its all about religion....
~~

oh... i see its always sad to hear such .... ask Brisbane he might help you ...

How can I help?

OMG - Sorry to say but this stuff really ticks me off.

Who are you marrying her or her parents, religion, race whatever has nothing to do with two people falling in love and wanting to be with each other.

I hate to say it, but if she choses her religion and parents over you then she wasn't for you in the first place, I think it's actually very selfish of her, if she had no intention of the relationship lasting then she should have backed out a long time ago.

Brisbane Wrote:How can I help?

i thought you can refer them to Snype :lol: :lol: :lol: