Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brisbane by September
Hello there guys and gals! :wink:

I'm a new member here in the forum. I'm here in the Philippines for now and I'll be off to Brisbane in September to try my luck should I say. I'm an HR practitioner by profession and hopefully I could find a job in the same field.

From what I read, Brisbane is a beautiful place... a melting pot of different people, of different cultures but with all the same purpose... to have the best in life.

I know, coming to Brisbane has its inherent risks but I would rather take the risk than let go of an opportunity. Who knows I can make a difference there? I can never tell unless I go there.

Brisbane here I come! 8)

evanjerik Wrote:Hello there guys and gals! :wink:

I'm a new member here in the forum. I'm here in the Philippines for now and I'll be off to Brisbane in September to try my luck should I say. I'm an HR practitioner by profession and hopefully I could find a job in the same field.

From what I read, Brisbane is a beautiful place... a melting pot of different people, of different cultures but with all the same purpose... to have the best in life.

I know, coming to Brisbane has its inherent risks but I would rather take the risk than let go of an opportunity. Who knows I can make a difference there? I can never tell unless I go there.

Brisbane here I come! 8)

hey ,, in your avatar ,,,it looks like you are a Don Juan ,, not an HR proffesional ,,,lllllllolllllllllllllll,,, joking man .
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

Lol! :lol:

Thanks a lot man for reading my post.

Stay alive! See yah!

8)