Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for My Prince!!!
I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Brisbane. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.
Always laugh whatever happens in your life!!!

Looking for a prince? May be you should look for a frog.... ;-)
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

sa4877 Wrote:Looking for a prince? May be you should look for a frog.... ;-)

Here I am :lol:
Oh la la...

Me too!!!!!! Well, except for the tall, blonde, lady looking for a prince part :roll:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Me too!!!!!! Well, except for the tall, blonde, lady looking for a prince part :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont let go your dream , insist on it.

Beauty Wrote:I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Brisbane. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

well !!!!!!!!!! :roll: i dont understand people looking for their partner through the net ... i just dont get it ... if you are as you said ,,, then dont you think that men will be throwing themselves at you in the street ???? then why too look for the so called prince hereeeeeeeeeeeeee ,,,

unless ........................... :twisted: ha ha ha ha

Good point.....she's FAT!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Pumpkin Escobar Wrote:Good point.....she's FAT!!!!!!!! Confusedhock:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool,, maybe ,,you could think of 100000000 possibility ,,but i dont know if you will hit the one i ment . looooooooool

Or maybe she's just too expensive :oops:
Oh la la...

Etoundi Wrote:Or maybe she's just too expensive :oops:

hey ,, you got arround the " unless " that i was talking about ,,, looooooooool

but prince was a GAY :?
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

cadmus Wrote:but prince was a GAY :?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool ,, you may take that in consideration also

How bout we move this to the right section ?

Enjoy,

D

Well, what r u looking 4 in ur prince ??

if you want afrog ... takepanaghoy .. a prince once you kiss he would turn into a cowdung that grew a face prince .... and he would make you happy

panaghoy ... !!!!pls die where ever you are !!!!
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Beauty Wrote:I'm blond, young, gorgeous lady of 26, live and work in Brisbane. Still looking and waiting for My Prince, who can fulfill all my dreams and simply love me!!!! Write me wherever you are and you will not regeret!!!

Your Princess.

Its my pleasure to know you, just keep in touch ,