Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favourite guitar!
Tell you favourite guitar...i have an Ibaneze with 24 frets, two way tremolo, 5 pick-ups, locking tuners...and now its my favourite...fender strat was favourite before this
"Dont drink n drive, just smoke n fly"

Dude its spelt Ibanez....hope they dint sell u a fake which says ''Ibaneze''!! Tongue. Anyway i play a Yamaha Pacifica II which is essentially a strat copy with a humbucker at the bridge(guess theyre called ''fat strats'')
happy shredding!!

sorry! that was a typo...i have an Ibanez only....i know yamaha pacifica...in fact there is one friend in brisbane having the same guitar...he playes leads...i guess we can get together some time and JAm...but we need a drummer...

cadmus Wrote:sorry! that was a typo...i have an Ibanez only....i know yamaha pacifica...in fact there is one friend in brisbane having the same guitar...he playes leads...i guess we can get together some time and JAm...but we need a drummer...

good luck finding one in Brisbane :wink:
Push the envelope.

is it that difficult Sad

Hmm wasn't castellano in another thread asking whether anyone was lookin to hire a drummer? Course not sure he'd wanna just jam if its his livelihood...can also check out www.phride.com...what kind of music do you guys play?

Nik Wrote:Hmm wasn't castellano in another thread asking whether anyone was lookin to hire a drummer? Course not sure he'd wanna just jam if its his livelihood...can also check out www.phride.com...what kind of music do you guys play?

hey i can jam with you guys !!!! im a DJ and i sing aswell, i jused to do vocals when i was in coll. while scratching some samples ...... we used to play led zep, pearl jam. silver chair.etc.... and we used to scrtch records with them even before limpkin park and all these new guys do it as a new form of genre
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is your all time favourite movie Jeev 25 70,366 10-22-2008, 05:06 AM
Last Post: uberchic
  Favourite Radio Station Akasha 6 20,526 02-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Last Post: jfish1936
  Your Favourite Teen / Bratpack Movie? Choko 7 13,078 08-30-2005, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Nik