Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good days and mage
Tawaf: When a Muslim arrives to Makkah, he should make Tawaf around the Ka'bah, as a gesture of greeting A1Masjid Al-Haraam. This is done by circling the Ka'bah seven times in the counterclockwise direction, starting from the black stone with Takbeer and ending each circle at the Black Stone with Takbeer, keeping the Ka'bah to one's left. Then the pilgrim goes to Maqam Ibrahim (Ibrahim's Station), and performs two rak'ah behind it, close to it if possible, but away from the path of the people making Tawaf. In all cases one should be facing the Ka'bah when praying behind Maqam Ibrahim.

Sa'i: The next rite is to make Sa'i between Safa and Marwah. The pilgrim starts Sa'i by ascending the Safa. While facing the Ka'bah he praises Allah, raises his hands and says Takbeer "Allah-u Akbar" three times, then makes supplication to Allah. Then the pilgrim descends from the Safa and heads towards the Marwah. One should increase the pace between the clearly marked green posts, but should walk at a normal pace before and after them. When the pilgrim reaches the Marwah, he should ascend it, praise Allah and do as he did at the Safa. This is considered one round and so is the other way from the Marwah to the Safa. A total of seven rounds are required to perform the Sa'i. After Sa'i, the Muslim ends his 'Umrah rites by shaving his head or trimming his hair (women should cut a finger tip's length from their hair). At this stage, the prohibitions pertaining to the state of Ihram are lifted and one can resume his normal life.

There are no required formulas or supplications for Tawaf or for Sa'i. It is up to the worshipper to praise Allah or to supplicate Him with any acceptable supplication or to recite portions of the Qur'an. Although it is recommended to recite the supplications that the Prophet, salla Allah-u alaihe wa salam, used to say during the performance of these rites.

It must be noted that 'Umrah can be performed by itself as described above at any time of the year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuogUDHetA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sijr75vD0WA

Messages In This Thread
Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-09-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-13-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-16-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-20-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-23-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-27-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-31-2013, 12:57 PM