Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good days and mage
Tawaf Al-Ifadhah

Tawaf Al-Ifadhah is a fundamental rite of Hajj. The pilgrim makes Tawaf-AIIfadhah by visiting Al-Masjid AlHaraam and circling the Ka'bah seven times and praying two Rak'ah behind Maqam Ibrahim. Then the pilgrim should make Sa'i between the Safa and the Marwah. After Tawaf Al-Ifadhah the state of Ihram is completely ended and all restrictions are lifted including intimate intercourse with one's spouse.

Tawaf Al-Ifadhah can be delayed until the days spent at Mina are over.

Return to Mina

The pilgrim should return to Mina and spend there the days of Tashreeq (i.e. the I I th, 1 2th and 1 3th day of Thul-Hijjah). l During each day, and after Dhuhr prayer, | the pilgrim stones the three stone pillars called "Jamarat": The small, the medium and Jamrat Al-Aqabah, glorifying Allah "Allah-u Akbar" with each throw of the seven pebbles stoned at each pillar. These pebbles are picked up in Mina. A l Pilgrim may leave Mina to Makkah on the 13th of Thul-Hijjah or on the 12th if he wishes, there is no blame on him if he chooses the later, but he has to leave before sunset.

Farewell Tawaf

Farewell Tawaf is the final rite of Hajj. It is to make another Tawaf around the Ka'bah. Ibn Abbas said: "The people were ordered to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'bah as the last thing before leaving Makkah, except the menstruating women who were excused." Bukhari.

\\\\\\\\\\

This is a miracle to watch and meditation
Abraham, peace be upon him alone in the desert and called out then meets the call of millions over the centuries without interruption

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aebi2atfqoE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bRfd-wcUs

\\\\\\\\\\
Many people
Want to know the Hajj
What happens there?

What is the purpose of that?

Curiosity and suspense
This is a miracle to watch and meditation
Abraham, peace be upon him alone in the desert and called out then meets the call of millions over the centuries without interruption

allah Almighty make this matter easier for pilgrims

And psychological feelings and patience in this place is different from anywhere else

I ask God Almighty that gives you the opportunity to perform Hajj
And the experience of those sentiments
And filled with tears of tenderness

Messages In This Thread
Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-06-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-09-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-13-2013, 01:13 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-16-2013, 01:19 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-20-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-23-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-27-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Good days and mage - by yasoooo - 10-31-2013, 12:57 PM