Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could help, plz pm me
This is a true story not a fraud or spam. A really pathetic boy reli needs help. If any people who are rich and pleased to help, plz pm me.

The boy is me, I am an international student and still got two years studies here but not sure what tomorrow looks like. I just have less than 24 hrs to ask ppl for help. As i post on this forum to ask if there are any place except banks or financial institute could lend money to non-Australian Resident like me. I really need the amount of money to make me survive here. I know that is not just small amount. If someone could give me a hand, I'd rather pay high interest. All i want is to avoid from being dismissed from the school by cancelling my enrolment, hurt others who helped me and continue my dream in Australia. I am not a liar. I have tried my best to ask the banks if i could get a long term loan. They refused me although i got a stable part-time job here. Today, When I was on my way back to the place i stay, i heard a song from my music player: “the end of the world"

"Why does my heart go on beating?
Why do these eyes of mine cry?
Don't they know it's the end of the world?
It ended when you said good-bye. "

My eyes turned red and almost burst into tears. This country, Australia even Brisbane means something to me. I started to love everything here after i arrived in 2007. I really want to continue my dream here, I'd like to fight for my future life with my hard-studies and hard-working. But til now i feel hopless and still could not find any place and anyone for help. Maybe you will ask" how about ur parents, why dont they help you go through the hardship? Well, they told me that they are getting older and have spent all their money on my five years life here, they are still owing the money to other relatives. When i heard such a thing from my parents, i was suddenly crying.

Lastly, I wish the miracle happens tomorrow and give me a new-born.

Thanks a million.