Brisbane Forums
Newbie here in Brisbane - Printable Version

+- Brisbane Forums (https://brisbaneforums.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussions (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: New members (https://brisbaneforums.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Newbie here in Brisbane (/thread-1795.html)

Newbie here in Brisbane - apyip - 01-17-2006

Hi there... just came across this fantastic forum and wanted to drop a note here to say hi.

I am currently working between Singapore and Brisbane and will be in Brisbane early next month again. I spend half my time between the 2 countries and would love to meet more new friends.

Anyone interested in pub crawling or just having a delicious dinner, please feel free to contact me.

Cheerio.

- gangster - 01-17-2006

welcome

- Jeev - 01-17-2006

welcome aboard,

cheers,(hic Smile)

jerry

- yurki500 - 01-17-2006

Yeah Welcome. Singa will be a bit different than Brisbane, thats for sure.

- Danick - 01-17-2006

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Cheers,

D

- apyip - 01-18-2006

yurki500 Wrote:Yeah Welcome. Singa will be a bit different than Brisbane, thats for sure.

294bhp v6 Jap Pleasure? Could it be a Supra?

- lochness - 01-20-2006

Welcome apyip, and being a girl myself (well old girl) I feel I am entitled to say 'nice decolletage'.

Ahhhhhh mine used to look like that, gone are the good old days, gravity has taken hold :cry:

- apyip - 01-20-2006

lochness Wrote:Welcome apyip, and being a girl myself (well old girl) I feel I am entitled to say 'nice decolletage'.

Ahhhhhh mine used to look like that, gone are the good old days, gravity has taken hold :cry:

Hahaha...its not how they look, its how you use them. Smile *Just Kidding*

My avatar is actually an Alfa Romeo Inspired dress. As you can tell now, I am a Alfa Romeo Fan.

- jacky - 01-20-2006

apyip Wrote:
lochness Wrote:Welcome apyip, and being a girl myself (well old girl) I feel I am entitled to say 'nice decolletage'.

Hahaha...its not how they look, its how you use them. Smile *Just Kidding*

My avatar is actually an Alfa Romeo Inspired dress. As you can tell now, I am a Alfa Romeo Fan.

Yup the first thing that came to mind when I saw your avatar was an Alfa, Just like when I see Yorky's the first thing that comes to mind is, Am I eating my 5 to 10 servings of fruits and veg a day? hahahaha.

Welcome

- lochness - 01-21-2006

Obviously I am not getting enough of either, and I have my own Alfas :?

- yshimy - 01-21-2006

hehehehehe,,

Lochness, there is a say "for ever matter, there is a weigher" (bad translation) but it just means there is an admirer for everything in this world.

jacky,
I'm a car admirer, but in the same time i'm a man too. but unfortunatly didn't see the Alfa thing except after been mentioned, but to be honest, it is a nice one.

cheers all

- Snype - 01-21-2006

yshimy Wrote:hehehehehe,,

Lochness, there is a say "for ever matter, there is a weigher" (bad translation) but it just means there is an admirer for everything in this world.

jacky,
I'm a car admirer, but in the same time i'm a man too. but unfortunatly didn't see the Alfa thing except after been mentioned, but to be honest, it is a nice one.

cheers all

Oh Goddamn I thought u were a woman all this time

- lochness - 01-21-2006

Agreeing with you sniper, sorry yshimy, thought you were female :oops:

And yshimy I will take that as a compliment, technically my Alfas havent run out of fuel just yet Big Grin

- gangster - 01-21-2006

( o ) ( o )

Big Grin Big Grin