My 2001 Mitsu Spyder with Lambo Doors
check it out my lil red car...

[Image: car.gif]

alrite wha do u want us to do? :roll:

OK, thats nice...

Snype Wrote:alrite wha do u want us to do? :roll:

i thought this was a forum...

Not to show off for no reason....

But nonethless nice car. Although I'd go for Ferrari... Its a little rougher around the edges... Lamborghini is more refined...

Brisbane Wrote:Not to show off for no reason....

But nonethless nice car. Although I'd go for Ferrari... Its a little rougher around the edges... Lamborghini is more refined...

but see if i did have a ferrari / lamborghini, and i posed a pic and said " wow look at me" then that would be showing of, the picture i posed of the mitsubishi i drive isnt a $100,000+ car its a $30,000 which i bought for $16,000 and have modified it myself. my work, it doesnt come with vertial doors as in the picture, its a modification.... Smile thanks for appreciating it though Smile.... i just wish i cld bring it with me to brisbane when i move back.

And why can't you??

I am gonna ship my car when I move to Brisbane....

Brisbane Wrote:And why can't you??

I am gonna ship my car when I move to Brisbane....

well, what kinda car do you have?

A stock mitsu spyder gt has abt 210 HP, mine puts out 435 Hp (at wheel), stage 3 rippmod supercharger, headers, greybox runnin at 18psi, installed a limited slip diff (ofcourse), itll never pass inspection, the trunk has 2 15 inch kickers in it... (that might not effect the inspection) Sad

Hehe... dude... my car is by far nowhere near your car... Hell its like a gazillion categories away from your ride...

I have a Chevrolet Optra sedan... See, nothing special... Its fully stock, but also has every factory option I could put in it except auto... I only drive manual cars Smile You don't have this in the States, I think there its badged as a Suzuki Forenza (?)....

And it will pass inspection for as long as you can get it GCC spec. Meaning that they will ask you to change the thermostat to one adjusted for the heat. Also if it doesn't spew toxic fumes into the atmosphere you are fine... Also what kind of tints to you have? If any.... If you do have tints, the max in Australia I think is 30%, so drop down to that if you are any higher...

Thats all.... If your car is allowed to run in California with its f$#ked up standards, then no problems at all for Brisbane or Australia...

I have a Hyundai Tucson.
Cheap car, but I am a bloody good driver.
So if you sit in my car, you will think its a Rolls because I drive 'O..so darn well.

I don't like your car. I think its too..red...and ..er....its..too low :p
I think its too fast :p
I think you will pick up alot of chicks with that :p

And I pray to God that you drive safely my friend.
If you ever see a Tucson infront of you on a highway..DON'T...HIGHBEAM...ME.
Cos I will stop the car and come at you with a baseball bat.

...and ask you if you want to buy it.
Comes with 2 free baseballs.....and 1 AA size battery..not sure for what thou.
"I did not come for the righteous, but to call the sinners to repentance." -Christ Jesus

Brisbane Wrote:Hehe... dude... my car is by far nowhere near your car... Hell its like a gazillion categories away from your ride...

I have a Chevrolet Optra sedan... See, nothing special... Its fully stock, but also has every factory option I could put in it except auto... I only drive manual cars Smile You don't have this in the States, I think there its badged as a Suzuki Forenza (?)....

And it will pass inspection for as long as you can get it GCC spec. Meaning that they will ask you to change the thermostat to one adjusted for the heat. Also if it doesn't spew toxic fumes into the atmosphere you are fine... Also what kind of tints to you have? If any.... If you do have tints, the max in Australia I think is 30%, so drop down to that if you are any higher...

Thats all.... If your car is allowed to run in California with its f$#ked up standards, then no problems at all for Brisbane or Australia...

my car has tints but im not sure what they are, im not even sure if they are tints or if its presmoked glass to look like tints... in CA you are not supposed to have tints either but its a gray area,,, oh here is a better pic of the car,

[Image: car1.jpg]

the car is fast 0 - 60 in abt 2 seconds, or a quater mile in 11 secs, the car already has thermostats and temp controll for a climate a lot hotter than brisbane, coz trust me when you put a supercharger with that much pressure, you better have a temp controll that will cool your cars enginge down.... and yes, its too red, and it is too low, its a pain getting in and out of it, but thats why the doors open up Smile i dont need to pick up chicks im already married Smile

The car can be registered in Brisbane no problems... If she is your baby then bring her along. There is no problems at all... Trust me....

Brisbane Wrote:The car can be registered in Brisbane no problems... If she is your baby then bring her along. There is no problems at all... Trust me....

well lets see what happens, i might change my car Smile and get a G35 (infinitti)

Well thats a nice beast also Smile

zxed Wrote:
Brisbane Wrote:The car can be registered in Brisbane no problems... If she is your baby then bring her along. There is no problems at all... Trust me....

well lets see what happens, i might change my car Smile and get a G35 (infinitti)
like moi... 8)

At least he would know how to drive the car... unlike toi...