Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tango in Brisbane
Do you tango? Would you like to practice with someone? Do you know someone who gives lessons? Want to dance in a milonga?

E-mail me! cliptock@yahoo.com

Tanguerilla, do YOU tango?
Sawaya Tarek,

Tanguerina, I would like to practice with someone. Wink
But I don't know who gives lessons here in Brisbane.

what tango lessons i cant teach u all ladies how to have that dance an belive me ill have you shaking ur body LIKE A SNAKE MA u feel me
Big Tic J

Cool: Yes, I do tango. Or at least I did when I was in New York. They have many dance schools and all kinds of tango classes, and in the summer you can dance in the parks and sea ports. Heavenly!

Lion: Are you a follower or a leader? Male or female? If you e-mail me at cliptock@yahoo.com I'll get you in touch with others who tango, or practice with you myself. I'm starting a tango organization here and planning a tango festival, so if you're interested in any of this, let me know.

Lamot: The tango involves no shaking whatsoever. It's a challenging art form, and it might serve you well to understand its music and culture.

well i would like to join that organistation u starting up i mean i aint gonna be joining for the tango or anything like that just for the fine women that are gonna be there well i hope there will be fine angel like you tangarina hope i spelled that right
and well me im a leader but not always if there is a fine women with beautiful figure then i prefer to be the follower so i can check her fine body out an take in all them heavenly views
well im gonna email u so i can join ur organistation hope u allow me in as a member
Big Tic J

Hey Tanguerina !
I will have to disappoint Lamot but I'm a leader. Smile
I practiced some tango 2 years ago but forgot everything.
So I will have to start again.

BTW I found this accidentally:

Ballroom & Latin Dancing lessons by professional instructors.
E-mail: leadclub@Australia.net.au

Anyway I would like to join the organisation you are starting. Smile
Are you a follower or a leader?

Lion baby if u a leader then hmmm u know i dont mind being the follower honey

well since you want to refresh ur tango skills im guessing u need a partner so u know im jst letting u know im there if u wanna practice.

I want to join your organisation tanguerina but i feel to damnn lazy to sit an write u an email for joining your organisation so why dont u jst include me in the organisation automatically aight

damnn i said the word organisation soo much you would think we had a orgy going on fuck now im gettin orgasm-isations jst thinking bout that.

haha :lol: :lol:
Big Tic J

Lamot, baby... Smile
I'm sorry to disapoint you but I'm homophob, honey. :lol:

and whats a homophob

is that mean you male or something

damnn dont break my heart like that i was picturing you as fine looking hmmmmmmmm lucious beautiful woman

damnn still hopin though that homophob dont mean male
Big Tic J

homophob is gayhater... Smile

But as I wrote... I try to invite some NICE girls to this forum...
So soon it will be hotter here.

damnn hahaha my bad for thinking you was a lady sorry bout that

well you better start getting them women up in here quick.

and tanguerina baby where you at im still waiting for the tango clases
Big Tic J

Hey Tanguerina,

Can we know more about this tango club you are starting. Who can join, what will it cost, how often and when will it meet, where will it meet ?
J
Lets spead a little cheer around

Damnnn what you talking about what it will cost

i thought this shit was for free
Big Tic J

Hm.. :\
Tanguerina, wrote that she is already in NewYork and the tango org. is an unrealized idea. Sad

:lol: damnnn was really looking forward to shaking my ass to the groove of it
Big Tic J