Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[color=red][b] Cirque Du Soleil are coming !!![/color]
Confusedhock:

did you guys see the ad on Al City News today??

[/b]

well this isnt the first tiem they come. its probably for the festival.
to be honest with all the things that are happening it is the least thing you should be impressed with.

when did they come before?

passed festivals.
and other events. they have come a few times in fact. i take it u didnt start reading newpapers till recently. :wink:

To correct you both, Cirque Du Soleil are not coming, its actually Aga Boom, X Cirque De Soleil and finally Cirque Du Soleil have NEVER been to Brisbane or anywhere in the region.
So not only do we have someone who didnt start reading newspapers until recently but we also have someone else who has been reading newspaper his entire life without a clue of its contents.

hey you part of the act (aga boom) because you strike me as a clown? Smile

Damn Fake Spike your level of wit is fascinating!

This forum just doesn't do you justice and will never challange you. You should try

www.disneyforum.com

yea i got offers. goofy emailed me last week i said i'm busy but if you would like to apply here his email.
karagiozzi@hotmail.com

Ok, this is getting sad.
Look I'm not sure who bounced you on their lap when the ceiling was low as a child (or for that matter who is still bouncing you) but maybe it's best you take a break from your ZX spectrum computer for a little while...

lol he knows what a zx is. well the machine i'm on is custom build by yours truely. it got stuff in it that would make bill gates jealous. as for aga boom i saw there tent out side global. considering checking it out. how much are the tickets again?

no idea man. I know they differ, i paid 40 something for mine. Itp will know.

Their first date is sold out but you should be alright on other tickets.

Hey just got tickets for 40 AUD, there are 2 types. Stalls and grand stand. Not sure about the differenes. But it is true there are no more tickets for the first and second show

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Write messages and Win a color TV Leon 11 18,442 11-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Leon
  brisbaneforums color scheme choice Kayl 3 6,744 11-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Lamot