Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lamot
check your pm's :wink:
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

you know you could have just pmed him and told him to check his pm!
duh! why need to post it

ok answer this cheeky boy what does the post say for the subject header...

Exactly Lamot not Kayl.
I do know how pm's work and don't need to be reminded.
also some peoples pm boxes are full which stops them receiving messages and they need to empty.
and he was browsing that forum at the time :roll:
This post is now closed
life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so lets get wasted all of the time and have the time of our life.

and this is not harrasement just me stating a point so please dont delete my post.or edit it .
From one nmoderator to another

lol chill i'm not going to do anything this post will stay.
but plz right now it isnt a issue but for future reference dont make a new thread post it in a old one.
and if you cant reach someone email him yea.
i hope you too got in touch Smile

Kayl Wrote:lol chill i'm not going to do anything this post will stay.
but plz right now it isnt a issue but for future reference dont make a new thread post it in a old one.
and if you cant reach someone email him yea.
i hope you too got in touch Smile

i did get in touch thanks for your kind assistance
are you on msn?

settle down yall
damnn my name my fame my way my style causes soo much controversy im jst a true don so be gone its on
if u wanna make a thread to holla at me an tell me somethin u damnn well have the right to do that this forums is for the public the moderator is jst here to moderate an not tell u wat u can do or not as long as its not offensive to anyone

an Kayl dogg stop trippin fool wat do you crave for power soo much or wat i mean u acting like u running a kingdom man chill nigga
Big Tic J

lol i'm cool yall do what you want i aint getting in the way.

ey Big Tic! a friend of mine misses you, guess who?

eewww thats gross try not to share stuff like that on the forum.
do it in pms.

This topic is for him anyway, if someone misses you Kayl, is it gross as well? just askin'

it seems no one got the joke. i'll discontinue it...

i got it, believe it or not.
u are trying to piss off the guy.

Jealousy yall thats jst jealousy hahahaha
Kayl damnn i jst love that nigga as much as i hate him cause he got some major issues in life haha...

an leila i know she missin me but let her know she gots to make the moves if she wants Big tic J to start feelin her
Big Tic J

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For ISh or Lamot (or anybody else that can help) yurki500 15 22,455 02-02-2005, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Kayl
  yo Lamot Anonymous 6 10,962 11-18-2003, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Lamot