Poll: How much have you payed for a spray tan before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
>$20
100.00%
1 100.00%
$20-$30
0%
0 0%
$30-$40
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spray Tanning- Toowong, Taringa, St Lucia, Indooroopilly etc
Hey Everyone! The season of balls, races and outdoor events is finally upon us! Enchanted Spray Tans is dedicated to giving you the most amazing spray tan you've ever had. We get rave reviews from every person sprayed and now we want to get give you an amazing deal! Our special 2 hour tan with anti-ageing benefits is now only $40!!!! We come to you in your own home with our pop-up spray tent and will be gone within 20 mins. NO MESS, NO FUSS!!!! It really is that easy. Just leave the tan on for 2 hours, shower and go about your day while you watch it develop into an amazing, natural-looking tan.

Discounts for groups of 3 or more apply!

Call Bec 0435848545
Get the best spray tan in Brissy, we come to you at no extra cost; no mess, no fuss! Check out the website: www.enchantedspraytans.com

Thanks for the information..I will definitely pass your number to my friends who are visiting there..Its great to see the discounts while coming there in group..They are around 10 people and I am sure everyone would like to have it so wondering to know how much will you charge them?