Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys thoughts
I am just wondering...

What do guys actually think girls are there for?

I keep coming out of relationships feeling used... I dont think that it is fair that girls are the only ones putting in. yeah I'd be lying if i said i dont enjoy it but... please enlighten me I cunfused. ?

achaia86 Wrote:I am just wondering...

What do guys actually think girls are there for?

I keep coming out of relationships feeling used... I dont think that it is fair that girls are the only ones putting in. yeah I'd be lying if i said i dont enjoy it but... please enlighten me I cunfused. :?

But what guys are there for? Wink

Achaia, I think thats the way you are thinking, that makes you feel used.
Usually people, both guys and girls, are looking for their ideal partner and to get to know someone you need a couple of months... only then you can decide if you wanna stay with that person for a longer time. So if someone want to leave you, that just means that you are not meant to be together, that's all.
Brisbane, Oz

I agree with Leon.... you can't expect a relationship to mature into something deeper when it is not working for one party... it can take time and at first what appears to be new and exciting may not be ideal in the long term.

also look at yourself and ask yourself if you're happy?
you have to be happy to be alone and single before you can be happy with someone else as well.

are you unhappy and looking for someone to make you feel complete?

if yes then really you should reconsider whats actually happening .
my band www.myspace.com/deathstandswherelifestood
moving to brisbane december 27th 2010 !! See you then. :)