Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wooden spoon awards
with all the stirring i've seen going on in here, i think we should institute a wooden spoon award for the biggest sh*t stirrer in the forum.
there are at least a half a dozen candidates i can see vying for top honours.
i won't mention names now but if anybody lese thinks this a good idea, i'll put forward my list.
ciao.
Save the Earth! It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!

maybe we could run a poll and even have it on an annual basis.

that is an awesome idea.

I likey!

roll it right awaySmile

cheers,

jerry

Now, the wooden spoon is normally reserved for those who are success challenged (shithouse) at things they attempt so what's the relationship to shitstirrers? Maybe we need to make it some doggie doo trophy (avatar)?
-Driven by Precision-

Can I have my spoon dipped in chocolate?

XRW - not necessarily.
it's also awarded it to the person who stirs up the most trouble in a club at the end of the year.

choc baby you aren't even in the running on this one from what i've seen

Geese I wonder who it could be???? :roll:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

My bad baby - and I don't mean that in the queer eye sense. Only familiar with the wooden spoon in relation to sports and the bottom of the ladder teams are the glorious receipients of this highly prized award.

In any case, I still favour the poo avatar. Maybe incorporate a wooden spoon in amongst it for that true 'shit-stirrer' touch.
-Driven by Precision-

Shall I take a bow now or later?

Yep- definitely between Brisbane and Arnie I reckon...or just Brisbane!! :lol: :lol:

RIEL, theres a difference between shit stirring (Brisbane) and dribbling shit (Arnie).
-Driven by Precision-

:lol: Only a connoisseur of such would know?? :lol:

Tools of the trade for surviving in today's corporate world.
-Driven by Precision-

RIEL Wrote::lol: Only a connoisseur of such would know?? :lol:

:lol: