Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romance how nice....
Im afraid to post in here after looking at the last few hahaha i definatley wont be asking is there any willing girls up for a date, but on that note i have found the net extreemly usefull and great for hooking up on dates, cummon move with the times, why go to a sports club under the pretence of meeting someone, a singles night would be more apt, ofcourse if you just happen to meet someone thats great, but if your finding it difficult to meet somone its nice to be able to give it a little shove in the right direction to get the ball rolling... well obviously i havnt been to successfull as im still single, but i dont see why there should be still stigma attatched to the internet, its all good Smile chillax 8)
Ed

works for very few. I believe the reason being, you expect soo much from that online crush. & your world crumbles when you actually meet them LoL 'been there, done that' 8)
besides, we regular members here scare the seekers away cause this aint a dating forum ... there is always match.com or sumthing similar you know...
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

ya, that can happen, but try and try again you know what to expect then and not to raise your expectations to much, i guess people just get confused with the title of this part of the forum, "Romance in brisbane" maybe a little arbitrary for noobs, lucky i checked the past threads, hehe, I am actualy a member of match, but its been pretty useless so far hahahaha although a brisbane singles site wouldnt be a bad idea either, or maybe it would?
Ed