Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to reject HP
Dear Hp,

-No girl in her normal mental & physical state will give you a positive answer.
-There is no need for my fone no. I can beat the shit out of you on this forum Big Grin
-Dont go to Iraq, you deserve Denmark!

PS:

HP is a lifeless lame silly looser innovating 'kill time' methods with his jawless brain and rusted and full of poopy ideas he can manage to get on anybodys nerves.

regards
EJ
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Ouch!

I guess EJ won't be your wife HP. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we still have one day left but L O V E is already in the air! Big Grin

l l l l l l l l
l l l l l l
l l l l l
l l l l
l l l l
l l
l

HP ur the man!
"Darkness is d bsaence of Light and Light is d bsaence of Darkness"

Ej

you can still change your mind, you may even mellow

:? :?

ouch when the glasses come off be afraid hehehehe.

westerndiamond Wrote:Dear Hp,

-No girl in her normal mental & physical state will give you a positive answer.
-There is no need for my fone no. I can beat the shit out of you on this forum Big Grin
-Dont go to Iraq, you deserve Denmark!

PS:

HP is a lifeless lame silly looser innovating 'kill time' methods with his jawless brain and rusted and full of poopy ideas he can manage to get on anybodys nerves.

regards
EJ

Thanks for nice words East.J. :oops: ........G.W.Bush said forget the first 32 years of my life and i just say that forget the first 550 posts of mine at brisbaneforums.com. if u want i can ask the Prime minister of Denmark to offer another sorry Tongue ........but he would say ........HP is an independt person and i can not appologize on the behalf of him Smile.

I am not killing my time , i am jst in love wid u , its really hard for me to control my humble emotions.

gangster....

please give me another tissue to wipe my tears :cry:

kelly 1966........

President of Pak always say that indian are not sincere and see Tongue

PS i am at work so laters

Thread locked .Reason: Inappropriate personal message. EJ if u wanna talk sissy u can PM HP. :x