Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I m in Love with Reem for 4 years but.............?
Hi, All MY Australia friend, SALAM WALE KUM,

I m Ali working in brisbane health group of hospital, I m related from India, I m in Love with Reem sinch 3 years, I love her true, she is budoon, not local girl but she is living her from child hood with her mother, I realy love her & I want to marry with her because I don,t want to lost her at any rate, but she also know that I love her very much, she is also love me but how much I still dosen,t know, but she is not taking any action for our marrige because of her family problem & second I m not Local pls any body can help me how it can possible, pls give me suggestion ur suggestion is very important me for my love, I m ready to do any things for her but i M NOT LOCAL so her femily is not taking interest & she don,t want to go against her femily, if like this tell me what will happend of my love & dream, pls give me wishes for this & give me suggestion,
thanking

REEM KA ALI[/b]

What is your nationality?

He said indian.

If you are in American Hospital, I can help you.

Ahmed

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:He said indian.

Ahmed

Haboub, its late, and his English is really bad. So thank you for your sarcasm Tongue

Are you a patient in the American Hospital?

Brisbane Wrote:
AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:He said indian.

Ahmed

Haboub, its late, and his English is really bad. So thank you for your sarcasm Tongue

Are you a patient in the American Hospital?

His english isnt. It's ur Goddamn eyes! get them checked! :x Yah Ahmed whatcha gonna do. U r a man thinking only royal blood must mix. Bestboy, if she is not ready to take the consequences, then the love is not strong. Forget it. Marry now the family will treat u like a dog. Spend ur time in other stuffs and become successful so those maggots can regret oneday.

lol

I won't say " I ", but my friend spent time with almost all the budoon ladies there.

Sorry, but am doing ma best and you are the one who asked me HOW?

Sir, I do appreciate your feelings toward REEM. Try to think Does REEM deseves your LOVE?

By the way How old r u bestboy? "Just to think well in your case"

Ahmed

well i am totaly agree with sniper, man u r bsaoloutly RIGHT
hey bestboy u must think about sniper words cause u r nearly gonna REEM and will also loose whatever u had b4 that, i meant ur family wishes, which rmost important for u in this world. just try to forget her same as im doing...baby

anyhow, what else i can say
Good Luck!!!
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

bestboy Wrote:Hi, All MY Australia friend, SALAM WALE KUM,

I m Ali working in brisbane health group of hospital, I m related from India, I m in Love with Reem sinch 3 years, I love her true, she is budoon, not local girl but she is living her from child hood with her mother, I realy love her & I want to marry with her because I don,t want to lost her at any rate, but she also know that I love her very much, she is also love me but how much I still dosen,t know, but she is not taking any action for our marrige because of her family problem & second I m not Local pls any body can help me how it can possible, pls give me suggestion ur suggestion is very important me for my love, I m ready to do any things for her but i M NOT LOCAL so her femily is not taking interest & she don,t want to go against her femily, if like this tell me what will happend of my love & dream, pls give me wishes for this & give me suggestion,
thanking

REEM KA ALI[/b]

Dont force her.. Leave Reem alone. If she loves you, she will come to you.
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

Takes 2 too tango

If one dont want to dance

Ask somebody else

If you like someone , set her free , if she comes back she is yours otherwise someone else took her Tongue

Must agree with Arnie on this one

thank you locky

Big Grin

bestboy Wrote:Hi, All MY Australia friend, SALAM WALE KUM,

thanking

REEM KA ALI[/b]

Man i spent couple of months in Brisbane and none of local girl ever looked at me expect some local men :0(. Even i used to shave everyday in order to look cute .I finished the bottle of expensive Jel in 2 weeks but i end up of getting no girl but making some guys friend;0(. Though i had friendship wid Pakistani and Indian girls but they used to give miss call on my phone so that i can call them back .

I used to think either my look conflict with Australians or i look like a jewish :roll: . Once i tried to talk to a local gal but she was damn shy and answered me with head shake.

I really wana know how u got through in initial process of finding and getting a girl? Is it possible to talk to them on road? whats the propoer way to address them (beside saying sister) . Tongue I dont have bad intention ,i am quite nice guy in real life .

l

Hi Ali, say u one thing your love is so strong she would definitely come!

If you love something set it free,
if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!!

reem Wrote:If you love something set it free,
if it comes back,
it is yours,
if it does'nt
it never was!!!!

Wise words... but why should u test someones love by setting him/her free? :? Becoz u wanna find out for sure he/she loves u back? If u keep your eyes open, u will find out as well... 8)

this topic is a difficult one! she wants to keep her family happy but also wants to keep you happy aswell...it must be hard for her to decide....its not easy but i can also understand how you feel...basically if she loves you very strongly she will marry you and convince her family "look his my man and i love him loads and i know he will look after me the way you guys have, his a good guy from a good family" but if her family dont wish for this to happen then you cant force her to marry you...thats life i guess, too good to be true!