Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brisbane astrologer
Does anybody know of an astrologer, tarot card reader or palmist in Brisbane? Please use my email to send a response, canisri@hotmail.com

Look into my eyes, not around my eyes, into my eyes

Your Under.

(For those who watch Little Brittain)

:lol:

philosopher Wrote:Does anybody know of an astrologer, tarot card reader or palmist in Brisbane? Please use my email to send a response, canisri@hotmail.com

Might as well ask if there are devil worshippers in Brisbane...

[/quote]

Might as well ask if there are devil worshippers in Brisbane...[/quote]

Brisbane

Are there any devil worshipers in Brisbane??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey people, I'm serious and need your help!!!!!!!

Brisbane what the hell does this have to do with the devil..leave the poor guy alone

yo..philosopher...i have no idea...

Sorry, I have no idea about whether there is or is not.

I have to ask though, but do people really believe in that SHIT! I mean for goodness sake, what a load of nonsense.

Most of the time it is just generalised BS. :evil:

yurki500 Wrote:Sorry, I have no idea about whether there is or is not.

I have to ask though, but do people really believe in that SHIT! I mean for goodness sake, what a load of nonsense.

Most of the time it is just generalised BS. :evil:

True. But I heard there are some really good ones. Most of the Hindus really believe in em. :?

Brisbane Wrote:
philosopher Wrote:Does anybody know of an astrologer, tarot card reader or palmist in Brisbane? Please use my email to send a response, canisri@hotmail.com

Might as well ask if there are devil worshippers in Brisbane...

Yeah he is the devil in his rainbow gang Group. :evil:

Tell ya what Phil

You give me 500AUD and i will tell you anything you want

BRB

Just looking into my crystal ball

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Use that 8 magic ball lol i use it and ask random questions and its kinda funny :lol:

Actually Tarot is very interesting. It's really all about personal energy. Things like this should only ever be used for guidance and can never give you definate answers to your questions, but can help to clarify situations. I've always found my personal readings and the readings I'll do for friends to be pretty accurate, but of course you can always read as little or as much into a reading as you wish.

Also Rune reading runs along the same lines, based in Paganism it was seen as a way to ask guidance. But there are many types of runes, some are pretty religious and are seen as a way to communicate with God.

But really they work on someones personal energy and whether is it positive or negative and the energy surrounding them at the time of the reading.

There's nothing sinister or nasty about these things.

Palmistry is a fascinating topic, that a persons life is mapped out on their hands and when you bring it down to base level, it's not too different from reflexology where the different parts of a persons body and the general health can be seen in the hands and feet.