Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on the way to Brisbane from Switzerland...
Hi there :-)

I'm a German girl living in Switzerland since 5 years and am on my way to Brisbane - flights not yet fixed, but will be something around April.

So far I'm soaking up all the info I can find about Australia in the internet and am really looking forward to my first previsit trip beginning of next year.

Wishing you all a great time
Nic

Hey! Goodlucking in preparing your trip to Brisbane 8) Hope u will have a blast there!

Kleine177 Wrote:Hi there :-)

I'm a German girl living in Switzerland since 5 years and am on my way to Brisbane - flights not yet fixed, but will be something around April.

So far I'm soaking up all the info I can find about Australia in the internet and am really looking forward to my first previsit trip beginning of next year.

Wishing you all a great time
Nic

what do u wanna do in Brisbane?

Hi Sniper

is there another reason to come to Brisbane than for job? Just joking - even if I read a lot of realistic posts, which sometimes sound really frustrated, I still think Brisbane is a great place to be and to spend some time.

Besides work I'm going to explore the area around including Oman and India..., will scubadive in warm water - fantastic for dark+coldwater-divers *smile* and will love to drive out in 4x4s.

Have a great afternoon
Nic

well NIC hope to see you soon there as im flying on january 6 to brisbane from sweden, dont forget to remember us.
Good Luck!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

Kleine177 Wrote:Hi Sniper

is there another reason to come to Brisbane than for job? Just joking - even if I read a lot of realistic posts, which sometimes sound really frustrated, I still think Brisbane is a great place to be and to spend some time.

Besides work I'm going to explore the area around including Oman and India..., will scubadive in warm water - fantastic for dark+coldwater-divers *smile* and will love to drive out in 4x4s.

Have a great afternoon
Nic

You are coming with the right attitude, good luck and enjoy your stay.

Kleine177 Wrote:Hi Sniper

Have a great afternoon
Nic

I was jk darl Tongue

why all ppl having same kind of mind about new visitors specialy girls, all are not same. any how me wish that kind of thinking will be changed soon.
Good Luck!!! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
keep remember me in your prays always
""Rana Amjad Hussain""

Hi there

no worries - I'm looking forward to my stay :-)

No news yet about dates but I try to be patient....

Have a good day ;-)

Kleine177 Wrote:Hi there

no worries - I'm looking forward to my stay :-)

No news yet about dates but I try to be patient....

Have a good day ;-)

There's no other option than being patient... Preparing is taking atleast two months.. :? Atleast, it did for me :wink:

Hi Defo

that's how it is. Tax information takes place tomorrow and then the previsit trip should be coming soon :-)

@all: How is the mood in these days in Brisbane after the big loss for the community?

In Europe it was a short news, but what I read out of the forum, it has huge impact in the daily life...

Thanks for any impression :-)

Kleine177 Wrote:Hi Defo

that's how it is. Tax information takes place tomorrow and then the previsit trip should be coming soon :-)

@all: How is the mood in these days in Brisbane after the big loss for the community?

In Europe it was a short news, but what I read out of the forum, it has huge impact in the daily life...

Thanks for any impression :-)

When u planned the previsit trip?

Hmm yeah, the passing away of Shaikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum is shocking. He did many good things for the (future) expats like us..

Hi Kleine177

You are most welcome to Brisbane, I'm sure that you will like it.

I really love to go to Switzerland for my businesses and bank investments in UBS.

You are really welcome from all the members and
Australia Glabal Office - Zurich

lol still they didn't change my contacts in Zurich to 44

Enjoy

Ahmed

PS. Meine Kontakte sind Gebrüll und fühlen bitte frei, mit mir durch meine Post in Verbindung zu treten. Übrigens bin ich von Australia lokal.

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:Hi Kleine177

You are most welcome to Brisbane, I'm sure that you will like it.

I really love to go to Switzerland for my businesses and bank investments in UBS.

You are really welcome from all the members and
Australia Glabal Office - Zurich

lol still they didn't change my contacts in Zurich to 44

Enjoy

Ahmed

PS. Meine Kontakte sind Gebrüll und fühlen bitte frei, mit mir durch meine Post in Verbindung zu treten. Übrigens bin ich von Australia lokal.

hey Abdullah , u have bad habit of hitting and mailing chicks in the forum. Dont spam :evil:

Sorry I didn't something wrong, plus I can only talk with subjects I can give my comments.

SPAM look at the people who freely talk and non of you can inform tell them anything.

Your right, showing the chicks that you are strong.

I also respect your comments and please give me a note before banning me. For sure you will see the site blooked by Telstra. This is my comment to you.

Ahmed

PS. you nick is sniper, am also a real sniper gtom USMC

AhmedBinAbdullah Wrote:Sorry I didn't something wrong, plus I can only talk with subjects I can give my comments.

SPAM look at the people who freely talk and non of you can inform tell them anything.

Your right, showing the chicks that you are strong.

I also respect your comments and please give me a note before banning me. For sure you will see the site blooked by Telstra. This is my comment to you.

Ahmed

PS. you nick is sniper, am also a real sniper gtom USMC

alrite u r illiterate even in computers and guns. Telstra sucks like ur face and it's not gonna effect moi even 0.000000000000001 % so do wat eva u want u r gonna do