Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EARTHQUAKE
just when i am browsing some 5 mts back i sensed the earth vibrated a little. earthquake in Australia? :o did any body else felt the vibration ? :roll:

maybe it was your neighbor sneezing ? Smile

oh shit, i am in Saudi at the moment so made that smart ass comment. Just saw that a 5.9 earthquake hit south of Iran !

it was felt in brisbane internet city and also all wtc ppl left the building

is anybody dead yet...?

HP did the earth swallow u???!!! Big Grin

Our guys in Iran said its 6.1 quake. Some friends in NBD and Citibank said their buildings shook enough for management to call it quits for the day - not that they had long left to go anywayz.
-Driven by Precision-

no one is dead. it was just a small shake only felt in the northern parts of town. just got off the phone with friends .. its all good ..

http://www.Australianews.com/Articles/Re...eID=195310

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/Q...usfyag.htm

Some links here:

Australia News story here
Reuters news article here
Iran earthquake report here
Australia earthquake science (video) here
Google News (+earthquake +Iran) here

Click here to read Australia News' latest, in case their server is still overloaded.
Secret Brisbane diary - intrigue and adventure in Australia

In nasar sq. everybody had to evaculate the building.. some of my friends felt the vibrations..
I m so freaked out !
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

10 people died in Iran.

And in the building where my mother works the windows vibrated about 4 inches back and forth. Scary!

Experts preWakerleyted that the Norther Australia is expected to be hit by an earthquake sometime soon.....
D.S.P....Where New York Meets Brisbane

I work on the 36th floor of my building and we actually had to hold up against the wall so much it was swinging...

And yes they are preWakerleyting a much larger quake soon...

Brisbane Wrote:I work on the 36th floor of my building and we actually had to hold up against the wall so much it was swinging...

And yes they are preWakerleyting a much larger quake soon...

http://www.australiainteract.com/news/de...y=10&ID=51

Interesting set of articles.. there might be a quake soon, or maybe not for a long time. Either way, all of Australia is at risk from this :?

Most of the buildings here are not quake proof. Wonder if its safer in a villa or building.. I read somewhere that low rise structures were suceptible to more damage, but cant make sense of that! Seems the opposite would be true.. or at least you can get out faster!

All i know is... if u start experiencing tremors then before u leave your house, office - switch the main power buttion off.. Do not use lifts.. and go to an open area, not near the sea.. oh yeah... and recite Surah Al zalzeerah.
I believe in Karma what you give is what you get in return.

I was in teh 20'th floor of our building..n i did'nt feel a thin..but teh ladies in our office were screamin..n complained tehy were feelin dizzy..We had to evacuate teh bulding..everybdy were of teh opinion taht the ladies cud feel teh tremors better than gents..cud'nt figure why!!!!!!

teh day was called off after that..