Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Film industry in Brisbane
Hi everyone
I'm planning to come to Brisbane sometimes this year. Does anyone know if there is any film studios? My occupation is a scenic painter, sign painter and also photographer. I apreciate every information from You.
Dona

dona Wrote:Hi everyone
I'm planning to come to Brisbane sometimes this year. Does anyone know if there is any film studios? My occupation is a scenic painter, sign painter and also photographer. I appreciate every information from You.
Dona

yeah we got the brisbane Agnes
an im sure there are alot of studios in there cause there are alot of tv stations which are now based in brisbane

so jst search brisbane Agnes on the net might bring up something helpful for you

alright baby

laterz
Big Tic J

yea yea hahahahahhahahha (laterz) hahahahahahahhahahahah
ma bad hahahahhahahahaa
ish

Thanks Lamot for the info. Dona

any time baby aint a thang

an yo ISH wat u laughin at nigger

hey yo dona can you call someone a nigger in canada?

well down here you can we dont got none of them race relation rights know wat im saying as matter a fact once you get down here im gonna send the nigger ISH to help tidy your garden an shit up know wat im saying

might give the mutha fucker a feel of wat his grandaddy was going through in the fields

now i aint white an i aint dissrespectin negro's

im just tryin to take the nigger ISH back to his roots

u feel me

hahahahahahh haaaaaaaiiiiiii ISH you like that local with vocal laugh

hahaha u feeeling it son

hahaha

laterz vatto
Big Tic J

hahahahah i feel ur shit
but lemme take u back to ur roots
when you never had loot
so u came to suck my Wakerleyk & i gave u tha boot
& am proud to be young gifted & black
u brown shit i bet u heard that
u wanted i got it bitch this aint payback
hahahaha
u make me laugh for real u serious then u act like u 1 educated white punk "laterz" then & then wat hahaha u booooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing change muthafuka change coz ill be taking dona in tha range hahahah
ish

Hi Lamot
Here in Canada by law you can't say nigger to black person. Unfortunately blacks
cause the most problems in Canada. Thanks for defending me. I was desapointed with Ish.
cheers Dona

man this sounds like a romantic ending you know it goes like this am the villan & J is gonna be coming in a white horse to take u juss before i rape u.... bitch wat u talkin bout this aint a fairytale hhahahahhaha secondly a black Wakerleyk is wat u wanna taste so keep ya boots laced if u still wanna race bitch am proud to be wat i am tha only problem u cant keep tha pace
hoe thirdly ur man aint the half of me am tha DOn hahahahahah keepin it real n hard amma take it to ur yard
ish

hahaha

ISH

i aint got no words for you fool

im jst gonna fuck you up in the lyricist lounge as usal ho

an dona jst ignore this nigga

matter a fact if his pissin u off once u come down here ill make a little change in his fairytale story if u want .cause is his black ass knows that if he steps to me he the one that gonna be raped
Big Tic J

I'm not a racist Ish, I have a friends black,Australians indians and they are a great people. Canada is a multicultural country. If someone does't fit
is out. What I said is a fact. Next time watch you language.
Dona

OHH that means dona likes me hahahahha she aint racist so she will get with me first then she ill go wit ur brown ass mater of fact DONA is a hairy indian bitch & she is one of them hoes who go there & they think they white hahahahah bitch dont tell me how to act i know ur type ( dont be burning inside i know truth hurts somtimes) u wanna get wit J hahaha but u know ill pop the cherry 1st hahahaahah & thats how the fairytale changed mmmm not bad & J everytime i post in lyricist lounge i kill u so dont u ever come wit shit like that & in real life i sense ur a pussy so fuck u & fuck ur flow haahhahaha
tha DON AKA G.O.A.T

You are an asshole ish. You gave me better idea who you guys are.
Dona

aint all the mother fucking guys up in here like ISH i mean this niggas name jst explains that is he is fag

cause ISH simply stand for

I = I
S = S . E . X
H = Homos

an ish in lyricist lounge u aint bout a dime how can u test the creator mutha fucker
Big Tic J

HAHAHAHAAH K ill tell u wat its all bout u bitch
J u gay
a-anal
y- am yummy
u Wakerleyk sucjin lips who u fooling & ill kill u on a daily base on tha lyrcist shit peace
ish tha don watch me punk

yo I SEX HOMOS waz happinin thug ooops my bad fag

why you dissin DONAlisa dont ur ass know she finner then monalisa

man you best start respectin for you get anal attacked again homo

aight DA DON DA DA

later
THE GREAT ONE
Big Tic J

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fellowhip of the film mirrorCRAX 9 15,902 12-27-2003, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Lamot