Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice and romantic man is looking for a serious relationship
Hi there my nice visitors :-)

I am really very serious in that matter, i really look for a serious relationship in Brisbane. I am not in Brisbane yet but i will come after the mid of october.

I would like to correspondence with that luck lady before i come.
I am planning to setup my own business over there.

My name is : Santer Murat
My Mobile Phone is : +90 (535) 776-2602
My ICQ id is : 204935108
My Yahoo Messenger id is : santermurat@yahoo.com

hope to get answers from you soonest...

Thanks from now on for your replies.
DJ-Music Maker and player
is looking for job in a private club,hotel,motel,disco

are they going to close Brisbane Forums down? Since dating site is not allow here, and this forum become more and more like a place for people looking for long term relationships, short term relationships, causal relationships, and whores.

Ah CheckShoo you disappoint! I was expectling you to ask the guy if he was loaded?

Yeah you're right though, we don't need sad losers advertising for dates on this site.

Alcoholic Wrote:Ah CheckShoo you disappoint! I was expectling you to ask the guy if he was loaded?

Yeah you're right though, we don't need sad losers advertising for dates on this site.

I was about to ask him... but... really to advertise himself like this in this forum is very uncool and desperate. I don't like desperate and uncool guy.

Ahhhhhahahahahaha :lol:

CheckShoo Wrote:
Alcoholic Wrote:Ah CheckShoo you disappoint! I was expectling you to ask the guy if he was loaded?

I was about to ask him... but... really to advertise himself like this in this forum is very uncool and desperate. I don't like desperate and uncool guy.

right on !!!!!

but ... what if he turns out to be a bradpit with bill gates bank account .... but hes a desperate un cool thick glasses ... suspender type nerd ... what would you do ???
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

right on !!!!!

but ... what if he turns out to be a bradpit with bill gates bank account .... but hes a desperate un cool thick glasses ... suspender type nerd ... what would you do ???

then he is still uncool.... NO!!

CheckShoo Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

right on !!!!!

ok ok ok ... point taken you like your men cool ..... then what if Hes Totally cool !!!! he dress really good , smell really good, but hes not rich and hes ugly ...... what then ???

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

right on !!!!!

ok ok ok ... point taken you like your men cool ..... then what if Hes Totally cool !!!! he dress really good , smell really good, but hes not rich and hes ugly ...... what then ???

sounds like my boyfriend!!!

my twin !!!!!! hahahahahahaa ... so whats with the i want a rich man stuff ???

mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:my twin !!!!!! hahahahahahaa ... so whats with the i want a rich man stuff ???

i guess it's my punishment... i have been wishing a rich man for all my life and of course i never found one and instead i stuck with a poor man!!!!

:cry:

CheckShoo Wrote:

yeah i agree with . the man sounds like yorky............ :lol:

Snype Wrote:
CheckShoo Wrote:

yeah i agree with . the man sounds like yorky............ :lol:

oops!

who me? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am not poor, neither am i rich, just very, very sad! :cry:

No longer needed, no longer cared for!

CheckShoo Wrote:
mINOR pLEASURE Wrote:my twin !!!!!! hahahahahahaa ... so whats with the i want a rich man stuff ???

i guess it's my punishment... i have been wishing a rich man for all my life and of course i never found one and instead i stuck with a poor man!!!!

:cry:

hehehehe thats bad .... you look as if your not happy in your current relationship. .....

ANYWAY .... im sure that your man might not be rich but he do love you a lot ...

and no amount in this world would surpass that !!!! its all good sista !!!

santermurat Wrote:Hi there my nice visitors :-)

I am really very serious in that matter, i really look for a serious relationship in Brisbane. I am not in Brisbane yet but i will come after the mid of october.

I would like to correspondence with that luck lady before i come.
I am planning to setup my own business over there.

My name is : Santer Murat
My Mobile Phone is : +90 (535) 776-2602
My ICQ id is : 204935108
My Yahoo Messenger id is : santermurat@yahoo.com

hope to get answers from you soonest...

Thanks from now on for your replies.

nice guy,
b4 u date with a girl pls read some facts about girl..have a look here
http://www.brisbaneforums.com/forum/view...php?t=4439
Where there is a will there is a way...

DONT ATTEMPT TO DO A THING UNLESS U R SURE OF IT....AND SIMPLY DONT RELINQUISH IT JUST BCOZ SOMEONE ELSE IS NOT SURE OF U...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese gentlemen looking for romance and serious relationship Samlinatiwan 0 15,452 03-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Samlinatiwan
Thumbs Down The most romantic Song admin 0 7,653 07-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: admin
  Any girl interested in long term relationship anmee_nick 13 37,617 01-29-2006, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Choko
  Female Romantic nicknames. Leon 67 86,144 09-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Last Post: intercepting_fist