Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
Hello - I am "fresh off the boat" here in Brisbane and have NO friends. Does any other "20-somethings" want to hook up for a beer (or juice) sometime? Are there any good clubs to join in Brisbane?

Thanks for the info - later!

intercepting_fist Wrote:Hello - I am "fresh off the boat" here in Brisbane and have NO friends. Does any other "20-somethings" want to hook up for a beer (or juice) sometime? Are there any good clubs to join in Brisbane?

Thanks for the info - later!
Hi Intercepting,

"freah off the boat" is a very military statement, coming from UDT? Confusedhock: When you say, 20-somethings are you referring to 18-24, 25-29? HUGE difference in where you would meet out, etc.

I would suggest you provide a little more information about yourself such as hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you looking for, what type of person are you? I know that you are from Canada and that your parents are originally from America... How long have you been teaching? I not requesting a thesis or anything of that nature but something to allow people to get to know who you are before meeting up.

In this country people are very transient, so those of us whom have been here a little while are caution on who we meet, as just one night out with the wrong stranger can get you deported. Now I am not stating anything about you but just the reason for you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Stainless
Average people talk about other people.
Above Average people talk about things.
Wise people talk about ideas.

What would you like to discuss?

haha - OK, yeah I guess I should have said a few more things about myself. Thanks for the reply, though

Well - I am from Canada, actually, not America. I am living in Brisbane, am 24 years old, like to go out to dance, don't drink much. Hmm, what else - I like pop culture (movies, malls, music, TV dinners) Reading as well. Well, that's about it, I suppose! Trying to save some money here to pay off school loans so I enjoy entertainment that doesn't cost too much (Birkdale , walking around the Gold Souk, the Zoo, walking around malls, etc)

I'm a Newbie Here.

:roll:
saleem™