Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does one find a date?
I have been reading the various posts in this forum....

HOW DOES ONE FIND A DATE IN BRISBANE????

Whenever I go down to a pub and have a beer or watch soccer, I get approached by every other whore who thinks I am out to get laid. So I have also started beleiving that all women at a pub are whores!.

So how does one go about finding a date.. someone who would like to just hang around... maybe have a beer together....just chat and maybe have dinner together?

About friends circles... what if it doesn't exist for a guy whois new to this place?

This place is really difficult!!!

Any advice?
The only way to get rid of temptation is to yeild to it....

clubs are still the best place ... but you have to look at the right clubs

you should go to clubs like ....

Left Bank

Trilogy

Tangerine

carters

Scarlete

Boudios

now these might have very very minimal number of hookers but the majority of the crowd here are here to drink or maybe if you lucky to look for a date aswell ... but for sure ... these are the las few descent places in brisbane to chill & have fun without being harrassed by those whores
Being a DJ is not a GOD given talent !!!!
its a Gift ..... by who ??? .... hmmmm

Thanks Major..... thats a long list for starters.... Hopefully my social life is taking off!!

Damn, Man u just described my case but with a difference of location !! i wonder if we have such a tour guide in Sidney , just like major Tongue
need help 2!!! new 3 !! , Wanted by nature 4 :p

Any mINOR pLEASURE in Sidney to help ... or would be possible that mINOR pLEASURE is global !! and he knows whats up with AD as well !! cant tell let us see :p

thanks for bringin up such a common problem Big Grin sa4
Feel Free .. Live Free .. Do what eva u think right .. if not GET A LIFE THEN ;)

I run Abu muthafucking AUDabi!!!! 8)
"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,,,,,and then i smoke two more" Sublime

Its the same everywhere.Even in clubs!I really can dance,but then im surrounded by whores!Imagine im dancin with this really hot Chic and then she says we can get it on for a measly 50 AUD.Thats really sad!

Maybe there r no more of them good girls left out there....

Extremely Depressed!
Booze is the answer. I don't remember the question!-Ricky

Still no Luck!!!!!

:mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum:

sa4877 Wrote:Still no Luck!!!!!

:mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum: :mumum:

Still no Luck at what, finding a date? If this is your reaction and Major gave you the leads on Monday afternoon, ah... Let see, you've had Monday night through Wednesday night, or a whole whopping three evening out... ah, where in this earth did you come from, where a stranger to a new town can have a date within three evening of being given some leads??? Confusedhock: Maybe you need a little more patience! There are plenty of ladies to meet in Brisbane, you just got to know how and where... my advise is not to go looking at the pub at the time. What hobbies do you have, what work do you do, how long are you here for, what is your end objective? All of these questions play on your dating scene and the advice we can offer.

sa4877, I am wondering how old are you? Are you looking to get married within the next few years?

Stainless
Average people talk about other people.
Above Average people talk about things.
Wise people talk about ideas.

What would you like to discuss?

For starters, what places were you hanging out to begin with.

The places Major has suggested are all good, but many will still have a bit of an element of those girls.

To be honest, don't sound so desperate, there's nothing more off putting to to a girl and there are so many sleaze bag guys in this town many genuine girls are very warey when some guys do approach.

I;d go out with a group of friends and hook up with a group of girls, it's much less intimidating than 1 on 1.

Plus places like the Ironiah village, Fibbers, Waxys, are worth checking out, all pretty fun places and never seen and hookers in there.

stainless Wrote:[quote="sa4877"]Still no Luck!!!!!

Still no Luck at what, finding a date? If this is your reaction and Major gave you the leads on Monday afternoon, ah... Let see, you've had Monday night through Wednesday night, or a whole whopping three evening out... ah,

sa4877, I am wondering how old are you? Are you looking to get married within the next few years?

Stainless

Ok Ok Ok.... am I soundin desperate???? he he he :-).

Guess i had a bad morning at work so that explains the emoticons!!

Well I am married.... in bad times and in good....blah blah blah. I am just looking at hanging out. Not interested in a long term relationship.

I agree with you that a 1 on 1 approach can be quite intimidating for the lady. So I guess I have hang on till I can get the 'friends circle' thing sorted out.

And by the way... in case anyone has any miracle ideas... HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP.......

Oh grat so now the fact that you're married is going to be a real incentive!

What about your wife, why don't you take HER out? I really hope you're not one of those blokes that insists on going out and partying and leaving the other half at home.

And I'm sure she'd be real happy about you hanging out with other women - please have some respect!

Ouch....

1. Wife is gone out of town and will be out for a while.

2. Wife has no qualms about me meeting up with other women

3. Wife is probably reading this while you are.

4. I m not looking for sex. Have had enough of that.

5. I have a few guy freinds and I've downed lots of beer with the blokes

6. I need a change

:lol:

sa4877 Wrote:Ouch....

1. Wife is gone out of town and will be out for a while.

2. Wife has no qualms about me meeting up with other women

3. Wife is probably reading this while you are.

4. I m not looking for fun. Have had enough of that.

5. I have a few guy freinds and I've downed lots of beer with the blokes

6. I need a change

So it is Ok for you to date other women whilst you r wife is away? She accepts this? damn me, you have one hell of an understanding wife dude, you really do.

I would sugest that you change the topic of ya post, or are you trying to send a message to ya Mrs, that she is outs town and she should STAY outs town for good!

sa4877 Wrote:Ouch....

6. I need a change

Need of change... try divorce, I heard that it provides a lot of change. :o

If all out seriousness, your subject and your objective are way off... it really makes you sound as if you ARE looking to play, while the cat is away.

Stainless
Average people talk about other people.
Above Average people talk about things.
Wise people talk about ideas.

What would you like to discuss?

stainless Wrote:
sa4877 Wrote:Still no Luck!!!!!

Still no Luck at what, finding a date? If this is your reaction and Major gave you the leads on Monday afternoon, ah... Let see, you've had Monday night through Wednesday night, or a whole whopping three evening out... ah, where in this earth did you come from, where a stranger to a new town can have a date within three evening of being given some leads??? Confusedhock: Maybe you need a little more patience! There are plenty of ladies to meet in Brisbane, you just got to know how and where... my advise is not to go looking at the pub at the time. What hobbies do you have, what work do you do, how long are you here for, what is your end objective? All of these questions play on your dating scene and the advice we can offer.

Stainless
(Even that our freind sa4877 is married) but I have to admit that:

These words are certainly to be usefull -if it's understood well and put into action- to any concern of this topic,
You're really stainless,

Great regards,
Amir

Sorry guys... maybe my value system is dfferent from a lot of other people around this place. Having said that.... lets take this off-line as this sounds like a 2-way conversation and may not be of any interest to most members.

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finding a date in Brisbane Choko 34 46,408 08-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Last Post: stainless
  BAD DATE! Marrian 24 32,535 06-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Last Post: mINOR pLEASURE